Chapter 14 - Graduation Is A Nightmare

Clare's POV

*yawn* I just woke up from my sleep and saw my graduation clothes hanging in front of me,''get your butt up Clare,it's graduation! Finally we're teens!"a voice suddenly appeared. I rubbed my eyes and looked clearly,"oh it's you." She looked disappointed and frowned,"so what if it's me,I'm almighty! I'm the great Jas!" I smiled and asked,"why the hell are you in my room?" "Because my dad promised to bring us through his car so I came here to pick you up honey!"she replied,"ewwwww don't call me honey! Only Josh can!"I shouted as she laughs. Finally I have my best friend back as I smile looking at her laughing. "Jas you're cute!" She stepped back and looked at me in disgust,"oh my god do you have a fever?" I shook my head and frowned at her,"get out of my room! I need to get ready!" As she close the door,I sigh a relief.

I went to the bathroom and bathed than I went to wear my graduation clothes,yes! I am finally graduating! Yeah! "Can you quickly?"Jas shouted through the door impatiently,I went of my room and hook in her arms and walked out of the house together taking a bottle of blood from mum.

"Hey it's about ti-"Josh looked at us on shock,"aren't I supposed to accompany you to school instead of Jas?" I smiled and said,"sorry...how about you take the car ride with us?" He nodded and hold my hands running in a black car,"this is Jas's car!" I smiled.

Jas's POV

We went in the car.How did he know it was my car? He can't even read my mind as he is not the vampire prince or king,or maybe he can read my mind but how? I thought bites can't read another bite's mind? "Yes I can read your mind,my family and Clare's family is the strongest bloodline in the bites hence we are able to read other bite's mind."Josh smiled at me. I kept my eyes wide open as Clare laughed.

After a while,Clare said,"Jas I have something important to tell you." She looked at me in pleading eyes so I gave a nod as she continues,"the wolf tribe allows you to be with Josh hence in the future there will be a bites and werewolfs castle as they will be together in harmony." I stood there in shock and asked,"Why? You fought the Wolf tribe or what?" She smiled,"No,I found out that I'm a hybrid." A hybrid? How can it be possible so her mother is the princess of the wolf's tribe and her mother drinks blood? "The parents in my house are not my biological parents. The Bite's king is my father and the princess of the wolf tribe is my mother but sadly she died,my mother let my parents in the house to take adopt me because they are best friends."Clare said in a smile. I was so shock and happy as I called Usui on the phone smiling in beam.

Josh's POV

I didn't know that Clare can be so lucky,as I marry her I can be the king of bites and werewolfs. Hopefully I chose her to be my target in love and she can't read my mind since my family is a strong bloodline and the king doesn't know my real name.

I looked at Clare and said,"I love you honey.'' She looked at me in disgust and said,"you're after my wealth right?" I shook my head as I grabbed her hands. She started to blush as I looked deep into her eyes pretending that I was gonna kiss her and in the end,"we gotta go,we reached school!" I laughed and laughed.

Clare's POV

I frowned as I looked at Josh,his eyes seems to be...but never mind,maybe my eyes is fooling me.

Suddenly,the time stopped on my watch,everyone stopped walking,it's like everyone froze! What is happening? I closed my eyes and quickly say nothing is happening but the moment I opened my eyes,everyone was lying on the floor with a bloody body. What is happening? I quickly ran to Jas to asked what happened. "He is go...going to rule...the whole world...stop...him..."Jas muttered as I went closer to her asking,"who is the he? Say it Jas!" "His Drake..."Jas muttered. I grabbed her hands tight and keep saying,"hold on! Don't you go without me!" "I'm sor-"its all she muttered and she closed her eyes and left this world. "Noooooo! Come on Jas,wake up! I know you're joking with me,you always joke with me so don't joke about this...hahaha it's very funny so can you wake up now?" I closed my eyes and cried with tears cascading down my face like waterfalls.

As I cried,someone shook me. I opened my eyes and saw Josh there. "What happened Clare? You're crying! Who bullied you? Tell me,don't keep it to yourself!" Josh asked my with furious and panic eyes. I wipe my tears away and grabbed Josh's face,"Josh! Do you know who is Drake?" He smiled and pecked my lips,"No,why did you asked? Was it him who bully you?" I smiled and shook my head."No,don't be worried okay? I saw a vision about everyone lying on the floor with bloody body." "Oh my! You must had not sleep well last night,you should take care of your body more!" Josh said in panic eyes. I let go off his face , nodding and walking in school. Josh ran after me and I kinda feel like he's...smirking? I must have slept late last night.

*Skip graduation part which is in school hall*

"Now everyone of you are going to leave thus school to a secondary school so please..."the principal goes blabbering while I yawn. I slept for half the session until I heard Josh's voice. I looked everywhere he wasn't there but he was on stage! "Hi everyone! You may know me as Clare's boyfriend! Now I'm here to say speech for leaving primary school! So please let my voice in your ear! Now let me continue." Josh turned his smile into a smirk at me,I smiled and waved at him. Suddenly as he look at me smirking,the pupils of his eyes turned deep red. I shook in fear as he stare at me with his eyes,he is not the Josh I know,his eyes are not the normal Josh's eyes.

"Never judge a book by it's cover."Josh said smirking with power surging around him. "Drake Dark please stop whatever you are doing!" The principal called out panicking, wait Josh is...Drake?