Chapter 9-I Caused My Best Friend Misery

Clare's POV

Jas stayed still in her bed for a week,I stood by her,not going anywhere,not taking blood and not eating anything for a week as tears kept streaming down my cheeks like rain for a week without stopping. All I think is,I can't live without Jas,she has been by my side for years,she was like my own sister! She is part of my life! I need her! I cannot,I literately can't live a life without Jas! Please don't leave me Jas,I need you in my life,we met since we were in kindergarden,we have been best friends in elementary school,we are going to graduate in 3 more months! Please don't leave me alone in this earth! I kept crying and crying without stopping until i felt someone hold my hands tightly,I opened my eyes and saw Jas smiling at me with lots of energy! It was a miricle! Oh thank god! I wrapped my arms around Jas quickly but suddenly Jas became dust on the bed,I hold my mouth with wide eyes and tears welling up in my eyes and screamed out my lungs,"Jas! Nooooooooooooooooooo! Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!! Please!!!!! Oh lord!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Please!!!! I need you!!!! I love you Jas!!!! You are my best friend in the whole wide world!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" All of a sudden, someone tapped on my shoulders,I opened my eyes with tears on my cheeks,its a dream? Oh lord! I thought it was real,but Jas is still there lying on her bed,I turned around with a glum face and saw Josh,I hugged him as he kissed my forehead. He said I gotta go for out for fresh air but I shook my head and turned back to Jas patiently waiting for her to wake up,"Get the freaking hell up,stupid Clare,you may be worried about Jas but a thousand of people are worried for you,and I!Can you just have a break from Jas and go get fresh air?For my sake,please?I can go on my knees,I can kill myself"I sighed and nodded my head as I get up.

Josh pulled me outside and daylight shone on my skin as I felt unatural as the light hasn't shine on me for a week,I wanted go back in but Josh pulled and growled at me so I went ouside with him.Josh bought me A&W root beer,my favourite drink but I don't felt like drinking so I pretend to drink so that Josh won't be worried about me. As we talked and talked,I became better so when we decided to go on a date but before we go,I wanted to check on Jas so I went back to her house.

When I walked in the room,I saw Jas standing up normally,finally,we shouldn't tell her what happened about her. She look at me with fear,trembling,"Cla..re...you...are...a...v...v...vampire!" I stood there with wide eyes,she remember what happened that day,I thought I was too fast so she couldn't see the face,"I...I...I'm...sorry..Forgive me! My family is like that and..."I mumbled but she could still hear what I say,"I am too,right?How am I gonna tell Usui!?!?" She shouted."Usui is a freaking werewolf! He can't be with you because we are bites! bites and vampires are the same but the king of bites said that we can't be with werewolfs or not both you and Usui will DIE!!!" "Get your freaking ass away from me! I never want to see you again! You caused misery in my life! I freaking hate you!" I cried and ran out of here. 

*The Next Day*

I peeked into Jas's window and saw Usui and Jas crying together,she is right,I cause misery for them. I ran back home,to my room,locking myself in,hugging my knees as I cry like there's no tomorrow. As I looked up,I tell myself I will talk to the Bite's king tomorrow,pleading for Usui and Jas to be together. I will keep pleading on my knees until he gives a nod.