Chapter 4-Hell

I and Josh appeared in another place,the place has lots of larva and rocks,its like inside a volcano. There's a person with long,red hair on a chair that's for kings,perhaps that's the king...But why long,red hair? His like a.....GAY! Josh just whispered to my ear,"Don't be rude,vampires can hear thoughts,they can't hear your thoughts when you are a adult bite," I quickly apologized to the king as I bite my lips.

The king said,"nevermind you brat,let us carry on." I became a little angry when the king called me brat,who the hell does he think he is,oh ya,his the KING...The king looked at me at said,"Don't go overboard,you just realised I'm the KING," As he grab my chin,my eyes became glowing red,Josh took the king's hands away from me and said,"Clare's really sorry,I will apologize for her." he said better be as I looked away angrily for a second.

The king instructed us," Newbies,thank you for attending this meeting.You guys should know the rules from your parents,if you still don't know because your irresponsible parents didn't tell you I'll tell you now. 1) You can't fall in love with human other kinds of creature or you'll perish along with them. 2)Never be friends with a werewolf or witches,they are the enemies of us all. 3)Never kill a human. 4)Never let a human know about us,if they do,turn them one of us. 5) You can't turn a human into one of us just because they are your best friend,you only can turn when they know without you telling them. Understand?" As everyone nodded their heads,he gave each of us a cup of blood and said,"you are now called bites! The adult bites! May us live forever!" After I drank the blood,my vision became blurred and I woke up at home again. I thought it was all a dream...again...I went downstairs after getting ready for school amd asked mum,"what's for breakfast?" I can't believe I saw blood in my bowl as she said blood. I thought she was joking as said this is cherry juice,but she still said its blood. As I tasted the 'blood',its was delicious,it really was blood. I drank finish the whole bowl of blood and she passed me water bottle,inside was all blood.I hugged mum and said thanks,it was de-li-cious! And ran to school,I can't believe I'm so eager to see Josh,I guess I fell for him.