Chapter10-The King

Clare's POV

*At midnight*

I decided to check on my parents to see whether they are asleep,as I put my ears at thier bedroom door I heard them talking,
(Slanted without bold is her mum speaking,no slanting and bolding is her dad speaking)

"Honey,is it time to tell Clare about it?"

"About what?"

"About what? You're literately stupid huh?"

"About what? I fogotten,is it about our meetings?"

"About Clare's parents! We are not her real parents!"

"Oh...we need to ask the king,we cannot make decisons of our own."

"But she has her rightful place to know about her parents,I promised her mum that I will tell her one day!"

"The king will tell her on his own when the time comes."

"The problem is how long!"

"I will call the king now okay? I don't want any quarrels happening or Clare will wake up."

"You better call"

----------------------------------------

"May I speak to the king?"

"Nights  king"

"May I ask when will you tell Clare about her real parents?"

"Oh okay"

"What?!?!"

"Oh nevermind I will leave her to be,your sense is very good,I didn't even notice,I will talk to her tomorrow"

"Bye,may you have a good night"

--------------------------------

As soon as dad finishes his talk,I ran back to my room,I couln't believe it! My parents aren't my real parents! I am gonna call Josh,
(In slant without bold is Josh while without slant or bold is Clare)

"Josh honey?"

"Yes babe?"

"Meet me at Mcdonalds"

"Okay, be right there!"

I ran within one second and reached Mcdonalds,well saw Josh there and knew he was faster than me...so I went to him and hugged him,"honey,can you bring me to the king?" He nodded and say the magical words again...I closed my eyes as I reached hell where the kings lives.

"I already know your coming,I senses it since you felt sadness for Jas and Usui" the king said as I looked up.He was sitting at his throne as he went up to me and looked at my face,"there are some things you don't know when you hear your parents talking."I was confused,he knows I heard them? "They are not your parents." "I know,am not stupid,heard" I replied rudely.

(Slanted with bold is the king talking)

"Can you tell me everything?"

"Okay,your real mum is your fake mum's best friend,she was a werewolf so you are both full werewolf and vampire,you can change on your own will when you want at the age of 18 so 6 more years to go before you turn into a full werewolf,you will go through the stages first before you learn to control it."

"Emm...we are talking about my real parents here not about me being werewolf soon! Pay attention!"

"Rude once more and we will stop talking and I'll send you home"

"Sorry"

"Okay ,your mum is dead"

"What about my dad?"

"His right here"

"Who?"

"Me,you are the kingdom's upcoming princess and you can marry Josh"

I blushed...so did Josh...

"So lets not talk about my marriage and YOUR MY FRE- I MEAN DAD?!?!"

"Mind your language here,you can change the rules if you like but the conditions are you have to be a princess here,no need stay here or call me dad"

"So Jas and Usui can-"

"Your rules,princess"

I jumped and hugged Josh in delight," Josh lets go and find Jas now!" He nodded and we appeared in front of Jas house.

Knock knock!

Her mum opened the door crying,"what happened aunt Lace?"

"Jas have not come back home for days,I don't know where is she...Clare,can you help me find her? I only have one daughter,please!" I nodded and ran to find Jas with Usui,where can she be? I finally have good news and she disappeared. Please Jas come out...