dice arisuzagawa x gambler!reader

you loved gambling so much, you would even bet your life on it.

you were at the casino, you came with your father.

you were having a match with the daughter of your father's friend, you honestly couldn't care less how rich she is.

''(l/n), this is a fun match but i must go.'' mary, said and giggled, you smiled and nodded.

after she left, you heard noises. and something was crowded in the casino, of course the curious cat you are you decided to look for it.

''e-excuse me-'' you said as you passed behind the crowd you saw infront was a boy with blue hair gambling with the richest man in the casino.

''arisugawa dice, wins! you will bring home 50 million!'' the host said, the boy laughed in mystery.

'interesting.' you thought to yourself, suddenly you thought of an idea. you raised your hand, the people attention was in you.

''i would like to challenge the boy who won.'' confidently, you walked towards the game table(?)

you heard murmurs, and actually it shocked you that most of the people in the casino knows you.

''look it's the daughter of the famous clothing brand!''

''i heard she was a genius when it comes to gambling.''

''this is interesting, a battle between pros.''

you sat down, and the boy sat down too.

''are you sure you want to have a match with me?'' the boy asked as he smirked, you smirked back at him.

''yes i would, love to.''

''the betting starts! arisugawa?'' the host said, the boy smirked again.

''10''

''15''

''dice do you want to raise?'' the boy shook his head, so i'll take the lead.

Gambling with this guy is insane. I didn't know he was this good.

''WINNER DICE ARISUGAWA!'' The host shouted, i was defeated. Defeated by this boy.

''Better luck, next time sweetie.'' He said and winked he gave me a paper i looked at it.

It was nice to have a match with you, hope we meet again but don't lose on me okay? -Dead or Alive

He smirked and turn his heel and wave at me, 'interesting.'