doppo kannonzaka x reader

''Are you sure to do this? Are you ready? I mean your boyfriend is weird.'' My friend (F/N) said as she helped me pack my things putting it in the box.

''He's my boyfriend, i know him. He'll do fine.'' I said and reassured her that nothings gonna happen to me and doppo.

''I will seriously miss you, come visit me here sometimes okay?'' (F/N) said i chuckled in response and nodded.

I am going to be moving to Doppo's apartment though with Hifumi, Dr. Jinguji said it's best to have someone who's close to doppo to manage him. Since he's all about work this, work that, stress here and there, anxieties, and honestly as Doppo's Girlfriend i'm worried for him.

I'm sure doppo isn't home yet, since it's already 6, i know doppo will be home around 10 or 11 or so, so i better go there in time so i can unpack.

I hugged (F/N) and told her i'll visit her sometimes, and left my old dorm.

I knocked on the apartment's door carrying a box in my other hand.

''Hifumi? Are you home?'' I asked, hoping the blonde man is home, because the box is getting heavier.

The door opened revealing Hifumi, he greeted and helped me, hifumi knows i'm going to move here.

''I'll go to the club now, oh and i didn't cook. Maybe you could do it for doppo?'' He asked i simply nodded, he smiled and waved bye.

''I'll get going then.'' He said.

After that, i locked the apartment's door, and headed to doppo's room, yes i'm going to share the same bed with him i mean.. We've been dating for 2 years already.

I unpacked my things quickly so that i can cook dinner for doppo and i.

After a while, since it took more time than i expected it to be, i'm finally done and i headed back to the kitchen to cook dinner.

I cooked pasta, since it was the only thing i can find in there fridge, not bad.

I heard the door swung open, i saw a very very  tired lookinh doppo, he didn't notice me so i walked towards him and hugged him.

''Y-Y/N?'' He said shocked, i smiled at him.

''I'll live here from now on, come on let's eat!'' I dragged him towards the dining table and we began to ate dinner.

We were talking about some stuffs, mostly about his work and how stressful it could be to him.

''Doppo, don't stress yourself too much, okay?'' I said to him.

He looked at me, ''But-''

''No buts, doppo.'' I said he sighed and nodded.

After that, i washed the dishes. Doppo offered to help but i made him sit down at the couch because i know his really tired, and i don't want him to feel even more tired.

''Doppo i'm done-'' i didn't finish my sentence when i saw doppo sitting in the couch, sleeping.

I giggled, ''Oh you.'' I headed to 'our' room and grabbed a blanket.

''You shouldn't push yourself too hard.'' I said and kissed his forehead and wrapped the blanket around him.

''I love you Doppo.''

I smiled and cuddled with him.