VII

The alarms started blaring as the heroes jumped down in the stadium to face the beast.

The students were running away except for Izuku.

"Wack." He said.

The Nomu looked at Izuku before it sprouted engines on it's back and charging at him with what looked like a really powerful punch.

It punched him and obviously, it was blocked by his barrier... Well, the barrier broke and hit Izuku square in the stomach, sending him to a wall.

"That's wicked." He said before coughing up blood.

27%

The heroes, who weren't doing anything till now, charged at the Nomu with Mt. Lady grabbing it and throwing it on the ground.

Midnight tried to use her quirk on it and it worked... Sorta... It woke up shortly after.

All Might punched it in the gut, sending it to the wall on the other side of the stadium.

Izuku on the other hand, walked next to All Might as the Nomu charged at him at incredible speeds... Only to be stopped by telekinesis.

"That kinda hurt." He said as he sent it flying upwards and crashing it into the ground.

The Nomu stood up and was somehow faster than before.

It punched Izuku in the gut again, sending him next to the crater he made from earlier.

"Young Midoriya!"

39%

Izuku coughed up blood for the second time.

Eraserhead went to his side.
"You okay kid?" He asked.

"Yeah." Izuku answered as he had trouble standing up.

"For the first time in my life, I'm actually having fun..." He said as he gave a bright smile.

58%

The Nomu charged towards All Might with it's fist cocked back.
All Might ran towards it, going in for a punch.

The Nomu screeched as All Might shouted with both their fists colliding, creating a huge shockwave, blowing everyone back.

Both started sending a flurry of punches to each other, creating more shockwaves after each fist colliding with another.

"All Might's got this...." Said Izuku as a small smile replaced his bright one earlier.

56%

"Villains, I don't know if you're watching but..." All Might shouted with all his might as his fists connected with the Nomu's body.

The Nomu screeched it in pain.
"Have you ever heard of these words?"

All Might cocked his fist back for one last powerful punch...
"GO BEYOND..."

The Nomu's arms went up to block the incoming attack.

"PLUS ULTRA!"

All Might punched the Nomu, but it's arms where blocking it... Fortunately, it dropped it's defence as All Might did an uppercut.

The Nomu was sent flying to the sky before coming down unconscious.

Izuku was dumbfounded at the showdown between All Might and the Nomu.

The audience in the stadium, who were being ignored the entire time, were silent until All Might raised his fist.

They went nuts as they cheered for All Might, some chanted his hero name.

The handman, who was watching from an unknown bar, was furious.

He slammed his fist down the counter as Kurogiri was cleaning some glasses.

"Damn you, All Might..." He said.

He was busy thinking to himself while Kurogiri was telling a skeleton guy to pay his tab.

----

Back to the stadium, the sports fest was pushed back till tomorrow.

The audience agreed to this and went home.

"The villains are more active than ever before..." Said Eraserhead.

"Just what are they planning?" Asked Midnight.

All Might's smile disappeared for a moment as he thought about his mortal enemy, All for One.

"I haven't found a successor of One for All, my time limit is shortening..."

All Might was worried.