Notice/Update

Hi folks! So... Anyway, I come from another world of WattyCrazy! JK... Unlike my other account I'll be focusing on detail in these stories. I'll be alternating between my upcoming book, REJECTION OR ACCEPTION! I plan on making at least a two book series at some point. Anyway, enjoy my stories here! If you can learn my other account, PM me the name and if it's correct I'll give out a free follow!

FYI- If your my sister, or school mate. Doesn't apply to you, I already followed you! Anyway, enjoy!
__________________

After Lord knows how long walking blindfolded and navigating based on the shady guy's foot steps, huffs or grunts of protest, I was considering kicking his ass and bolting.

I'd tripped one time, just cause shady wanted to be an ass and not warn me about an old tree root. Resorted in my device being broken, and Mr.Shady being introduced to my dear friend named 'Perfect Aim'

So now I'm blindfolded, which I don't really mind, following a stranger, and voiceless. Again. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"What!?"

I scowled and poked him hard in the ribs. Disrespect me again and I'll really give you some pain fucker.

"Alright! Have mercy god damn you! What cha' need?"

I tapped my hand and motioned like I was writing on paper with a pen. I seriously needed someway to communicate or ask question and get answers.

"Pen and paper?"

I nodded and dropped my hands down and into my back pockets. Waiting as he shuffled through something. He jerked my one hand from my pocket and pressed a folded sheet of paper and a pen into it. I felt him shuffle back to avoid a punch or broken collar bone for being rude. I let it slide as I turned around and untied the bandanna and scribbled an explanation.

First off, do you know sign language? Second, I ask because I am a mute. That choker that broke earlier was a special device used to transmit my brain signals into words since my throat is damaged around the vocals. So either start answering or I start punching. Besides, you owe me a voice now. Don't care how you do it, I just refuse to use mine since I can't.

I tied the bandanna again and turned back. Holding my hand out flat with the paper on my upraised palm. I felt the paper leave it and it be unfolded as the guy took it. I heard him mutter to himself.

"Well shit. Why didn't Adam tell me anything more than obtain a mortal?"

He sighed and stuffed the paper somewhere.

"Very well, I'll start talking. But we walk as I do so."

I nodded and moved forwards. Sensing him move behind me as to grab me if needed and perhaps guide my steps and be close enough to understand what I asked for if I do.

"Currently we are heading to the Lands of Idris. There you will be tested on your title, and which category your strongest and further ranked. There will be another test based on which admin is your tester. When your done, if you are deemed passed, you will attend Idris Achademy for Magic. This specific school focuses on element magic, healing, shifter and rider magic. If your a rider, which I suspect you are since Adam is interested in you, you will find a dragon shifter to bond with. Your job will be to protect the Lands of Idris from the Dark. Nothing further will be revealed, here we go."

I wanted to protest and ask more question but cool air touched my skin. It was fucking freezing! I guess I'mma die in a freezer then. Something curled inside me. Knotting up and thrashing to a point it made me sick. I breath in and tried breathing out, except something was clogging my airways. Well shit... I turned my head left to right in search of something solid or at least a sound that I was still somewhat alive.

A growl sounded behind me. Feral and territorial. By my guess, one massive, aggressive and extremely savage animal. I turned slowly towards the sound, keeping my hands in clear sight if the thing can even see. The growl increased as I faced it completely.

Where's my device when I need it?

My stomach dropped as moved one hand to the back of my head. Keeping it slow and turned so my shoulder faced whatever was near, ensuring both hands where in view and posing no threat.

"Stop moving human."

I froze. It speaks? I hated facing an opponent I knew nothing about blind, swiftly I yanked the bandanna off and faced the thing head down hands up. God I feel like I'm being arrested for treason.

"I said don't move!"

The demand came out harsh and followed by a snap of jaws. So it is an animal... I nodded my head slightly to display I'd heard the order.

"Speak when I speak to you human."

I shook my head and took two fingers and tapped my throat. Tilting my head to show the ragged scar along it, almost wrapping half way around my throat.

"You are a mute..."

The voice more of stated the fact rather than questioned it, still. I nodded my head again and kept my head down again. Refusing to open my eyes for fear of being devoured by Diablo himself. Trust me, I know when I can't take someone on, and when U can break their arm faster then they can scream.

"Raise your head human. Show me who you are."

I breathed deeply and blinked my eyes open. Adjusting to the dim light before looking up. Staring slack jawed at the massive black wolf in front of me. It was huge! His shoulders where at my chest, neck fur fluffed and glossy like raven feathers. Between the two emerald green eyes was a single gold diamond that shimmered against the dark inky black fur. It's head cocked to one side as the emerald eyes examined me with questions. Starting from my feet and traveling up.

Those eerie eyes connected with mine, and all to fast a flash of shock and confusion flashed through it's eyes.

"So legends are true about you human..."

I furrowed my brows in thought. Legends? Is it possible for things from legends to have legends at all? Are there unknown mythical beings above other unknown mythic beings? I shook my head as if to say 'nope, not me or whatever.'

"You can not defy your future human. Follow me, your teleport was misdirected. I will take you where you must be."