[3]

"Did you pass?"

"H-hyung" He stuttered through the phone while holding the paper.

"what's wrong?" Another person came in. "What happened, did he pass?" He heard from the distance it was a woman that he've known for so long.

"g-guys... I failed" He breakdown to tears.

"What?! How many was it?"

"T-three" He couldn't hold back his breathe properly to tears which made them worried.

He heard the phone was took from the woman. "Hey, hey, it's okay! You're going to get through this. I'll hire a tutor for you to catch up"

"Aaa! Noona, that's my phone!"

"Oh shut up! You used my money to buy this phone"

"But I already paid you back!" "Yeah, yeah whatever!"

He manage to giggles with sniffles from their little arguement. It like he was home again.

"N-noona, you don't have to. I can just get help from-"

"Nope, don't you dare reject my help or I'm going to feed you our worst dish"

"Yah! Noona, that's way too far!"
She sighs to the phone.

He already felt like a burden to them even tho its just his first year, he really wants to reject it and just find another way without using their money to help. But his noona is someone who is willing to help others and doesn't really care to spend her money on as long as it's  necessary thing helps them.

"Fine.. but only two subjects, the other one. I'll just ask for help to others" He checks the time as it was time for his repeat class. "I gotta go, guys. I'll call you guys later after class."

"Alright, goodluck on your class"

"YO! YOU CAN DO IT!"

"Oh my god, can you not? You're disturbing the customers"

"What?? It's normal to cheer him up"

"You have legs to go near to your phone, shouting is really unnecessary"

"yEah! YEah! WhAtEvEr!"

He did a small giggles, its just like the old times where it's funny to hear the older siblings fight.

They felt relieved to hear their non-blood related little brother laugh again. Until his noona snap out when the customers are adding.

"Oh shoot, we gotta go, taetae! Alright, we love you!"

He smiles return wide. "Love you too, guys" He end the call and hold to his chest.

He's so glad that he ended up with them. Because without them he'll ended up on streets begging for money or probably ended up on strip club.

Which gave him chills to his spines just by thinking of that.

He shook his head as he really has to go to his repeat class. "You can do this, taetae. For hyung and noona." He mumble to himself to cheer himself one more time.

He got out of the comfort room and heads to his class.

_

It was hella crowd on the hallway. "Alright, I gotta find my class. See ya later on cafeteria or wherever places we're going to eat-" Jungkook chuckled that made his small hyung cut off. "Hyung, just text me instead when you done."

Jimin sighs. "You're right." He pats the younger's back. "Alright, goodluck!"

"You too!"

Both of them head to their seperate classes.

He already felt the stares from women and men like a target of being popular in class with gossips.

He honestly didn't like the stare as well as communicating. He then sat to wherever seats were available and plug in earphones.

He's quite picky to the people to be closed with. So, he doesn't find anyone interesting to him to be his friend.

Even women with such a thick make-up on. A really turn off.

Men well, he doesn't like the clothes they wore. They look like a wannabe hypebeasts. It's crap.

Well there were only few gathering to the class. Supposed to be the class is about to start but I guess the professor is late at the moment.

He started to feeling sleepy until he heard a slight woman's flirty voice even he already had earphones on. He really wished that these earphones block his surroundings noise way properly but too late. "heeyy there cutie"

He look at her with a blank face as he plug out one earphone at the said. "What do you want, wamen?"

_