[15]

Got twice updates for y'all 🎉 sorry for the long wait everyone💞 don't expect too much huhu idk my updates are just meh today

_
He saw his longest time friend from the distance but something from his view on his friend wasn't very good. But Jin was very concern when he saw what hoseok was about to grab.

Hoseok drop his tears as he was about to take antifreeze but Jin stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"What are you doing?"

Hoseok widen his eyes after he saw jin."J-Jin-hyung!"

"Seriously! Where have you been this whole time? You haven't contact us neither noona"

"I.. I have job to do." He aggressively removed his hold from his hyung and walk out of the convience store. "Hoseok! Wait!"

He followed his junior after he dropped his basket that is full of ingredients. "Hoseok, I know there's something wrong! You can tell everything to your hyung. We can have a chill talk while eating chips on the beach or having icecream while watching movie and-"

"Hyung, we're not highschool anymore!" Hoseok accidentally raised his voice which made a huge shock to Jin. He never raised his voice like this to his hyung. Because Hoseok was his bright sunshine friend but now all he saw in him was this gloomy look, chappy lips, dark circles and alot.. thinner.

All hoseok could do was released his tears. He knows his longest friend is the type that didn't want to involve on his problem but Jin just couldn't handle it anymore.

"If you want to help then stay away from me!"

He left his hyung confused with tears.

_

The photo revealed a professor and a highschool student on the professor's desk. He teared the photo pieces by pieces which left a evil laughed by the four girls. She revealed a copy of his photo.

"Just what do you want from me?"

She sat on the desk, twirling her finger through her thigh. "There's this queer that gets our nerves." She showed a photo of a taehyung on a projector.

"Him?"

"Yes, and if you don't do the job well." She smirked as she showed a sex tape of the professor and the highschool student doing it with a mute on a projector. "You wouldn't want the whole school to know this."

A cold sweat of being nervous drips through his back, the professor didn't want to lose his job at this point.

"W-what do you want me to do?"

She showed a clip of Taehyung's guardian of a clip looking for the professors to tutor him to catch up on his repeat year.

"She's looking for taehyung's tutor." She glances through the professor.

"We want you to teach him a lesson on what's ours."

"I can't fucking believe these bitches." Being able to fall in hands by his students over the blackmailed that he regret from his whole life. Now he has to do these inorder to get rid off his evidence.

He glared over the picture of taehyung smiling brightly beside with jungkook. "How shall I take a good care of this little puppy?" He kept the picture to his drawer and secured his office before he got out as fast as he walked from the sweat he's getting through his hands and feet he bumped into a woman. The papers flews through the woman's hold.

"I'm so sorry, sir!" She began to collect her papers, he read the paper and he couldn't be wrong by just reading this afar from his stand.

"You need a tutor for taehyung?" He squats down to help as well to pick up the papers for her. "Wait, are you his professor?"

He nodded. "Yes, ma'a-" He was cut off by the hold from his wrist between her hands. "Sir, can you help taehyung to pass?" He widen his eyes from the sudden touched by the woman. But the same time it could be his chance to help him by finishing this by getting rid off his evidence.

He was back to reality to play the role as he was supposed to be. "A-alright. You are?" He let out hand to receive a handshake. Gladly he did. She handshake back to taehyung's professor. How naive can yoona be?

"Yoona, sir. Taehyung's guardian." She brightly smiles to the professor.