[9]

"Thanks for the meal."

Jungkook stood up from his seat to bow on both of taehyung's guardians. "No, problem. You seem to be a good kid to us so bring this with you roommates too." Yoona prepared all extra packed of foods to put one paper bag to Jungkook. "N-noona, this is too much" Yoona shook his head and pushed the bag to Jungkook's chest which he was forced to carry the bag.

"Accept it as a thank you gift for taking care our taehyung on his first day of college"

Jungkook blushes as he look at Taehyung who just shrugged. He bow once again to taehyung's guardians. "Thank you so much." Yoona smiles as he pats Taehyung's back.

"Why don't you walk him home since it's only 5mins away from here?"

Taehyung nodded as he scratches his head and looks up to Jungkook. "Let's go?"

Jungkook nodded in agreement as they both went out the restaurant to take for a walk.

"I thought you said that fake friends exists, noona" Jin smirks resting his chin to his palm.

"Aish! Forget it, the boy was just being polite. Younger kids these days have no respect even our younger customers." Yoona shook her head with her arms crossed. "Whatever you say, noona." Jin shrugged as he place the cleaning cloth aside.

_

"They seem energetic" Jungkook broke the silence between them, which made Taehyung look around scratching his head behind. "Aa.. y-yeah" Taehyung paused for a seconds from looking Jungkook clearer while they were walking.

He seems to taller than him, which isn't fair. Why do younger kids have to be taller than me? He even has a baby face but with a built up body.

How even? Jungkook turn to the older. "Is there something wrong?" Taehyung snapped out as he shook his head and brought his head low. "Nn-nothing, anyways. Did you have fun?"

"Yup, it made me homesick."

"Why's that?"

"It remind me of my mom's cooking."

"Then you come to ours anytime you want."

"Really, hyung?" Jungkook lighten up after hearing those words made him jumped like a bunny.

"Ofcourse, my hyung and noona seem to like you anyways." Taehyung giggles at the younger's cuteness and that he thought somehow their conversation didn't become awkward as he thought it would be. He was glad it didn't turn out like that.

"Oh this is my last stop." Jungkook saw his apartment. "See you tomorrow, hyung." They both bid their goodbyes.

Taehyung watched the younger go inside of his apartment until he was no longer in sight as his turn to return home safe.

_

He run his fingers through his maroon hair. As he sighs from this type of illegal job he went through. Heading to the tunnel. There he spot the man on black suit with dark shades on.

Why am I still doing this job?

"Did you have the photos?"

He nodded as he took out the beige paper thick envelope to his shoulder bag.

The other person check the envelope and examines each photos been taken. "Alright, remember the rules." The other handed the dark envelope which made the maroon haired check first to count the money. He nodded in agreement.

Both parted ways he watched all the black suited men disappears at his sights.

"Fuck, I don't wanna do this anymore."

_

Second day, wasn't really bad.

Jungkook was patiently waiting for taehyung to come. So, he waits there even the girls were bothering him. After he heard the door open.

He jumped on his seat as he ran infront of Taehyung. "Hyung!" Jungkook looked at him in a doe eyes which is Taehyung's weakness for soft boys.

"J-jungkook! You can't just scare me like that" Taehyung clutch to his chest but the truth is, he just melt of how cute the younger was so attached to him.

Jungkook's bunny smiles appears. "Sorry, hyung. Anyways I don't have any seatmate, how about we sit together?"

Taehyung notices the girls glare.

"The girls looks like they want to sit with you instead of me."

"But it's my choice." Jungkook pouts. "I wanna sit with hyung"

Taehyung's cheek heated up from his words. Jungkook plead to him as he couldn't handle the younger's cuteness. "Ok, ok. I'll sit with you"

Jungkook giggles as he hold Taehyung's hand to pull him to his seat. Is it normal to hold your friend's hand?

This somehow reminded him of that little kid on his past but he still couldn't his name.

Why can't I remember your name?

_