Chapter 5: Training

A day later Izuku, Kai, Dante, and Eddie all show up at the Dagobah Beach Park. All Might was a suprised to see his new student brought friends, but quickly managed to regain himself.

All Might: Sooo, we're all training together. Excellent! You right there, your Dante Midoriya?

Dante: Dante Todd Midoriya, and your pro number one hero, All Might. The secondest strongest hero ever.

Izuku: Who's the first?

Dante: Kai, of course.

Kai: Huh, I thought for sure you were gonna say yourself.

Eddie: I second that.

Izuku: I third that.

All Might: I fourth that. Hahaha! What are talking about again?

Dante: Heh. For today we need a good feel on where we're at. So Izuku you'll be sparring with me. Kai and Eddie spar with All Laugh over there.

Kai: Excellent.

Eddie: So not excellent.

All Laugh: Umm I thought we could clean up this beach.

Dante: All Laugh, Izuku will do that later and by himself. He's got what 10 months. He can do it, but for today it's sparring fest.

Dante grabs Izuku and drag him toward the other side of the beach. Eddie and Kai then stanced up with All Might. Eddie turn into Venom, but Kai didn't transform into Ghost Rider at least not yet.

All Might: Young Brock, what is that quirk?

Venom: It's Venom now. Agent Venom, if you feeling posh. Beat us, and maybe you'll find out.

Kai: I may as well go all out too. I sense no darkness in soul whatsoever. I must know how strong can one so pure be. Basically, let's fight!

Venom charges All Might. All Might claps his hands together and it knocks back into a car. Ghost Rider manages to brace himself before the shockwave hits him, but All Might charges and swings his fist back. Chains then burst from the sand, and hold All Might down. All Might grits his teeth and breaks the chains. All Might looks forward but doesn't see Ghost Rider.

"Up here, big guy!" Ghost Rider yells out. All Might looks up and sees Ghost Rider standing on a pile of flaming junk. The pile tips over and falls in All Might's direction. All Might raises his fists. Just then a black tendril attatches to his right fist and stretches his arm out. Venom shows up right next to Ghost Rider. All Might looks up and sees the junk falling toward him.

All Might laughs and yells "New Hampshire Smash!" All Might punches the air in front of him and it launches him back. Venom then goes flying and the tendril snaps and he lands in the ocean. Ghost Rider looks behind him and sees All Might who pushes him down. Ghost Rider lands on the junk pile.

All Might: I think I won this time good effort.

Kai: Uhhh. Fine.

All Might: Now tell me who are you three? I remember you from the Sludge Incident.

Kai: Here take this notebook. It'll tell you everything you need to know about us. It's the least I can do since we know your secret. Izuku didn't tell us, we were listening. Venom has great hearing.

All Might: Well I guess we're even cause I know everything about you three. I was told not to interfere in your "missions" by the higher ups.

Kai: Make sense. I rather not have the number one pro hero chasing me down while I stop assasins, demons, and whatever else needs to be extreminated.

All Might: Is that really how you three feel? You and Eddie have reasonable excuses on why you kill.

Kai: The Ghost Rider gave me control cause I willing to do what he wants. Eddie is too. We do what heroes can't. Some people are simply too dangerous or don't deserve forgiveness. Plus we don't even have to decide. The Ghost Rider can see someone's sins and he decides. Simple as that.

All Might: I'm not sure if I agree on this.

Kai: You don't have to. Do your duty to people and we'll ours. 

All Might: So do you really want to be train by me?

Kai: You beat me and Eddie pretty easily. We could use some more training, but we'll still be operating. Also does the name "League of Villians" ring any mean anything to you?

All Might: No.

Kai: It will one day. I'm sure of it. For now though let's train.

All Might: Alright! I'll be extra hard on you three. Let's get started.

*Timeskip*

Nine Months into Training, At the Outsiders Home

Kai: Nine months. Can't believe that much that much time has pass.

Eddie: I can't believe we nothing been happening recently.

Kai: Nothing, that pertains to us. There's been a slow, but steady increase in crime recently.

Eddie: Why so parnoid?

Kai: Have to be. Anyway let's head to the beach. Dante is already there.

They ride to the beach on their bikes and see All Might there in his boney form.

All Might: I still can't believe you boys drive those death machines.

Dante: Its good to see you too, Small Might.

Small Might sighs: Where's young Midoriya? WAIT! The beach is clean.

Dante: Yep, and Izuku is right behind you.

Izuku: Small Might

Izuku: Small Might. I did it.

Small Might: Oh my..Oh my...GOODNESS.

GOODNESS

To be continued