Chapter 10: Battle Trial

Dante's POV

Keeping an eye out for Mr. Aizawa. Which is hard to do considering he's not even here. Plus we all introduce ourselves and said I was quirkless. Most of them won't stop asking me questions. Whatever I'll just get some shut eye in for once.

"I'm here coming through the door like a hero!" All Might yelled. I nearly grabbed my gun and shot him if it wasn't for his voice. Everyone except me, Kai, Todoroki, and Tokoyami got really exicted when he showed up. I wonder though what does number one pro hero has in store for us. He then explained we're doing combat training and told us to get change into costumes that were made for our quirks and based off the designs we sent in. He look at us three when he said that.

I'm the only one of me, Kai, and Eddie to send in a design cause they costumes are with them at all times. I asked All Might about my new costume and he said it was still be made. He said the C.E.O of Wayne Enterprises volunteered to have the suit made and the weapons I design with made with the strongest materials available. Thanks Selina. 

For now I change into my outlaw costume, Kai change into his signature black and white jacket, and Eddie wore some body armor then covered it in the symbiote minus his face. Everyone was looking at me, Kai, and Eddie. Presumably because I have a crowbar and a katana. Kai just change into some casual attire that makes him look cool. And Eddie cause his arms change to claws, his teeth are like shark teeth, and his have a white spider symbol on his chest. They should be looking at Bakugo and Izuku. Bakugo have grenades on his arms and my brother is wearing All Might but as a green costume.

We all walk out together. All Might then explain the rules and made the teams. I was teamed up with my little brother, and we're going up against Bakugo. What are the odds? "Hold on! Sir, that leaves there's one too many teams. Uraraka and Yaoyorozu don't have a team to compete with." Iida says. You think he know that before hand. I at least expect Aizawa would have told him. "Oh I'm sorry. I did it wrong. Uraraka and Yaoyorozu switch places with Kai and Eddie." All Might says. He's up to something.

"But wait who are Kai and Eddie going to fight?" Uraraka asks. Good question. "Me......with weights on. To limit my strength a bit. HAHAHAHA!" All Might says. Kai smiles just a bit and Eddie looks nervous, but exicted at the same time. He going to make them go full power. Shit. Well thing first is my fight.

Timeskip, No's POV

Both Midoriyas walk in to the building. Their goal is to get to the bomb, while its Bakugo and Iida's job to stop however they can. For Bakugo, that's means violence. Bakugo charges off and looks for the two brothers. He runs until his knee hits a crowbar.

Dante: Hi Bakugo. You ran into my crowbar.

Bakugo: Fucking bastard I'll kill you.

Dante: Little bro, I'll handle your lightweight. You handle Bakugo.

Bakugo: Whew, for a sec I thought you were calling me lightweight. I was about to be so pissed. Wait! You leaving me! I have fight Deku?! This makes me even more pissed.

Izuku: Do is it really, Kacchan?

Bakugo: ....Ok, you got me. No it doesn't.

Izuku: We should probably fight now.

Bakugo: Fight? I'm going to kill you! Now die!

Bakugo stretches his arm out trying to blast Izuku, but in a flash he ducks under Bakugo's arm and then uppercuts it, breaking it. Izuku feeling the break and hearing it, punches Bakugo in the face, cracking his jaw, a bit and sends him to a wall. Izuku knew that Bakugo would keep fighting, so to prevent any further injury he went for a knockout blow. Izuku ran off, but before telling him that Deku is the name of a hero now. Dante warn Izuku not to use any of the fighting techniques he taught him.