Chapter 12: Old Friends and New Enemies (The USJ Attack) Part 1

Red Hood, Kai, and Venom stood next to each other ready to fight. Aizawa jump in front of three. "You three are not fighting. Thirteen, get everyone out of here." Aizawa says. Aizawa then jumps down and starts fighting the villains. The three don't move and watch Aizawa fight. They figured the villains how a plan to prevent them from escaping, but they where wondering what was they true goal. Just then that same black mist portal appeared at the entrance way. It was a person.

"Hello young ones. My name is Kurogiri, and we are the League of Villains." Kurogiri. Venom ran forward and uses several tendrils to find his body in the mist. He finally did and wrapped them around the guy's body. "Is that all?" Kurogiri says. Kai smiles and says thanks to Venom for showing him where the body is.. Kai then wraps his flaming chain around his body and pulls him down to the ground. Kurogiri screams in pain. Dante then rushes on Kurogiri holding him down with his shock gloves.

Kai: Talk or I'll send your soul to hell! What is your goal here, and who is the leader?!

Kurogiri: What? We're here to kill All Might! You think you scare me, boy?!

Kai: All Might won't you send to hell, I can and will. Alive or dead.

Dante: I've got him. Kai, go get help. Specifically All Might. Once he finds out they want him so bad, they're willing to attack his students, he'll be happy to show up.

Kai: What?

Dante: No time to argue. Take Iida with you, and find All Might and some other pros. Now go! That's an order!

Kai: Fine. I understand. Iida if we run into any distractions, I'll handle it you keep running. No else leave. There's someone out there, and he is dangerous.

"They're not going anywhere! And you Dante! We have somewhere special for you to go." Kurogiri yells. Uraraka then runs up and touches Kurogiri and throws him up. Kai and Iida both runs out the building. Kurogiri then spreads his mist around the students teleporting them everywhere around the building. A few remain at the entrance. Kurogiri decided it be best to lick his wounds and teleport back to Shigaraki and Nomu.

Dante opens his eyes and sees a rocky path. He has no idea where is he. He hears voices and near a cliff. He looks down and sees Kaminari, Jirou, and Yaoyorozu. "Still wearing that costume. Upgrade your gear." ??? says. Dante recognizes that voice its been years since he last heard it, but he knew he hear it again one day. Damian Wayne.