Chapter 9: First Day at UA

Kai's POV

Our first day at UA. It should be interesting. We all walk to UA together from The Midoriya's new house. Its almost as good as our house, but our house doesn't have Ms. Midoriya's cooking. Eddie seems pretty excited for our first day. Izuku is a little nervous, and Dante is excited but he's holding it back. Well we're here now, so hopefully they're ready. Class 1-A, huh? I guess I'll open the door.

???: Would you please remove your feet on the desk?

Bakugo: No. Fuck off please, Four eyes?

Bakugo already aruging. I think I'll just take my seat in the back. Dante and Eddie will handle it.

Dante: Bakugo, its too early for this.

Bakugo: What? You and your girl scouts were up all night selling your scout cookies. Heh. I heard you were going around with a minigun at the entrance exam. Must be hard to not have a quirk. I can defend myself without any weapons.

That got everyone's attention. Well, Dante how you going respond? Kicking him in the knee? He didn't respond, and now he's on the ground.

Dante: Looks like I can defend myself.

Bakugo: Aw goddamnit you bastard. I'm gonna learn how to do that, and then I'll do better than you!

Dante: Maybe or maybe not. We will see.

Four Eyes: Will you please take your seats?

Dante: Sure Four Eyes.

???: Hey it's you!

Dante: Who said that?

Hagakure: Hi! My name Toru Hagakure. I never thank your friends for saving me.

Eddie: No problem. So you are invisble?

Hagakure: How did you know I was there?

Eddie: My spider sense.

Hagakure: You have the abilites of a spider?

Tsuyu: That's like me. I can do whatever a frog can do.

Eddie: I have a bit more powers than what a spider is capable of.

Bakugo: Yeah I'm pretty sure spiders can't turn their teeth jagged and change their voice.

Eddie: Bakugo.

Bakugo: Black man.

Eddie: I warned you!

Kai: Will both you idiots stop it?

???: I agree. We have to get on with class.

A yellow sleeping bag said. He had red eyes, like glowing red eyes. Bakugo look at his hands like something was wrong. Eddie was arms had turned into his signtuare axes. They both calm down and went their separate ways. The guy who stop the fight was our teacher. We all finally sit down. I'm in the back of the class. Dante is in between Bakugo and Izuku. Eddie is in the center. The teacher finally got out his sleeping bag. I kinda wish I had one too. Wait, I know this guy. Shouta Aizawa, the quirk canceler. I have a lot respect for this guy. If I did like heroes, he probably be my favorite. That means he's good at his job and takes it seriously. Most importantly it means he's dangerous.

Not to us though. We don't quirks. Well, if he were to cancel our quirks, and get no results it'll be trouble. Then again, what they're gonna do expell us for not having a quirk.

Aizawa: Alright put on these uniforms and meet me outside.

Outside at the Field

"We're out here cause I need to what your capable of. You all will be taking a physical test. Person with the worst results will be expelled." Aizawa said. Everyone was suprise. Even me, I know the four of us should be good. Hell, Eddie might come in first.