Chapter 6: Too Stubborn to Die

A day later in The Outsider's home

Eddie: I still can't believe Izuku had to eat All Might's hair.

Dante: Don't remind me.

Kai: We should be focusing on other things here. Any news about the League of Assasins?

Dante: No.

Kai: Author, have you ran out of ideas already?

Eddie: It's been ten months.

Kai: Nine, actually.

Dante: Your point? What you guys? Any demons or any symboties running about?

Kai: No. Well not yet anyway. They'll probably show up around the Stain arc. What? Deadpool isn't here someone gotta do it.

Eddie: You were trained by Batman! Do some detective work.

Dante: *Sighs* Follow me.

Dante gets up and Kai and Eddie follow him. Dante walks downstairs to the basement and they follow.

Eddie: What we doing in the old training room? There's nothing here anymor

Kai: Nothing but a super computer.

Dante: It's not a supercomputer

Dante: It's not a supercomputer. It's the backup Batcomputer. Now time to do some research.

Eddie: Why do you bring this?

Kai: Cause the people who hired us can't track his actions through this computer.

Eddie: You guys don't trust them?

Dante: Just being careful, solider boy.

Eddie: Hmph. Now you don't trust me either?

Dante: Wait, Kai. Did you forgot to tell him?

Kai: Oh shit! Eddie, I forgot to tell you this isn't the house the government gave us. It's the original Red Hood's house.

Eddie: What?! Then who's paying our bills?

Dante: Selina Wanye. I promise her I avenge Bruce and the others. She also wanted me to kill Damian's mother personal and deliver a message to her, but that part was optional.

Eddie: Why go to all this trouble?

Dante: Cause the house we were supposed to live in was blown up recently. It was a message.

Eddie: We haven't been done anything to them in over 10 months.

Dante: Eddie, remember in back the States, there they had operations over there that were taken down before we got their.

Kai: We figured the pros had done it, but some were top secret. I suppose you think you know who it was.

Dante: It's the old man. I know it is. He's too stubborn to die.

Kai: Who? Your dad?

Dante: I wish. I really wish. It's Batman. He's alive.

Eddie: Yes!

Kai: What's your evidence?

Dante: The computer. That's were I was getting most of my information. It had secret files that Batman been building up for years, but they suddenly disappearance. He's behind this, and he doesn't want us involved.

Kai: What's that red beep that looks like a bat on screen?

Dante: It's a distress signal. Damnit, Bruce.

Eddie: Is it a trap?

Dante: No.

Kai: You honestly think Batman got captured.

Dante: Yes. Its the same distress signal he in an old training exercise. It's a signal to me, and his plan to invade enemy's headquarters.

Kai: That's complicated.

Dante: You get used to it.

Eddie: We can't just waltz in.

Dante: We won't have to. They'll capture us. We have to go to the location that Bruce set up for us. Where the distress signal is. I have a plan, guys. Go get ready I'll be right behind you.

Timeskip

They ride out and reach a warehouse. They walk inside and the door closes behind them. They then are hit with gas and pass out.

To be continued

A/N: Sorry for the short chapters. There will be longer chapters soon, no promises though.

 There will be longer chapters soon, no promises though