Tum mere ho

Hey friends!

Come with another new SwaSan story from serial .  This story based on 6 Month leap track. Here one thing changed Swara left Sanskar forever. Here she didn't said she will come back when Laksh will come back.

This story is from serial track where Sanskar saw Nikhil holding Swara 's hands proposing her. This raise his temper unable to see this more he drive for Maheshwari house.

In SwaSan 's Room;

Sanskar come angrily in their room brush his hairs to calm his nerves. He fill glass of alcohol take a sip of it angrily. He take out Swara and his pic from drawer. Tears brimmed in his eyes seeing their happy moments. This pic is of their Gerua date in which Sanskar picking Swara in arm. Swara putting palm on his cheeks smiling at him.

Suddenly flashes of Swara and Nikhil revolve around his mind which raise his anger.

Sanskar : ( angrily shouts) How dare that Nikhil propose my Swara? How dare he hold my Swara 's hand? How dare he? And you how you can smile at his proposal Swara. You are mine Swara. My wife. How you can smile to him? You would slap him for his act but you were smiling why?  ( angry yet hurt) You fought with me all time always show your jhansi ki Rani 's actions then Where was your action that time when that moron utter those words for you which only I have right to say. You are only mine. Only I have right to say you those words. Only I have right on you. You are only mine. ( angrily shouts).

Tears escape from his eyes seeing Swara 's face. He caress it emotionally a tear fall on her face. He wipe it emotionally.

Sanskar : I can't see you with anyone else Swara. I can't even bear the thought of you with anyone else. ( in tears think something put pic in drawer back gulp his glass of alcohol in one go go from there).

Sanskar reach at Baadi furiously suddenly he listen  some voice from Dida 's house. He come near it shocked seeing scenario of house. He become shocked listening something. His eyes become red in anger. He about to step inside but then think something stop himself go from there thinking something.

At Night!

Sanskar again come in Baadi with determined face. His face showing he determined something which he will do at any cost.  He is looking a volcano who can burst anytime on anyone. He furiously come in home.

He see and find Shemish,  Ragini are having their dinner while chit chatting happily . But Swara is not sitting with them. Sanskar stare them angrily.

Shemish / Ragini see Sanskar become confused seeing him at this time.

Sanskar without paying heed to them step toward stairs for Swara 's Room.

Swara who is half laying on bed with support of headboard of bed thinking about Sanskar holding his pic in hand.

Sanskar open her door like a storm make Swara startled by his sudden arrival that too like this.

Shemish  / Ragini also go behind him
move toward door but Sanskar close door on their faces which hit Ragini 's nose. She winch hold her nose rub it.

Swara see Sanskar become shocked immediately hide his pic near pillow don't want to show she also miss him. He give her a death glare make Swara shiver by his gaze which showing something which she never saw before.

Swara : ( astonished seeing him) Sanskar!  what are you doing here?

Sanskar : ( cold face)Pack your bags and come back home.

Swara : (become shocked listening him) What? What are you saying?

Sanskar : ( stern) I said pack your bags and come back home. Understood! Now don't waste my time and pack your bags fast. We are going home.