Shot 6

Hey friends!

come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like❤

In Morning!

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara staring Sanskar with love and tears in her eyes. Her eyes are red because of excess of crying. She didn't sleep whole night just staring him whole night. Sun rays fall on her make her come into sense.

Swara : ( teary eyes in mind) Today I have to go far from your life. But before going I want to live my whole life in this time because I knew after this my life would be away from me because my life is you and staying away from my life is only a death for me. ( kiss on his forehead with love).

She get up from bed set curtains so Sanskar don't wake up tears are flowing from her eyes non stop seeing him sleeping cutely. She go in washroom for making her presentable in front of Sanskar.

After sometime!

Sanskar open eyes but find his side empty become confused.

Sanskar : Where is Swara? ( see washroom 's door locked) Swara wake up this much early. But she never wake up this much early. Strange! ( confused).

Suddenly listen unbolted sound of door. He raise eyelashes become awestruck​ seeing Swara in Red saree. Sanskar become amazed and surprised seeing her in saree. He confused why suddenly she wear saree as in this 6 months she never wore saree except on their intimacy night that too with no choice as her clothes were drenched but suddenly why  she wore.

Swara see Sanskar smiling in tears trying to control her tears which ready to come anytime. She looks up to control her tears.

Swara : ( smile with love) Good Morning Sanskar.

Sanskar : ( smile yet confused seeing her behavior) Good morning.

Swara smile emotionally thinking its last time when she is listening this. She goes near dressing table.

Sanskar is confused by her behavior suddenly become surprised when Swara forward vermilion box toward him looking at him emotionally.

Swara : ( emotionally while trying to hide her tears) Can you please apply it in my hairline.

Sanskar surprised listening her also confused by her behavior without thinking much fill her hairline with vermilion. Swara smile in tears with close eyes when he fill her hairline. She remembered when first time he fill her hairline to save her respect.

She forward managlsutra toward him. Sanskar take it from her hand make her wear. Swara remembering how Sanskar make her wear Mangalsutra on their marriage. Tears are filled in her eyes which she is trying to hide by giving smile to Sanskar.

Sanskar : I am going for jogging. ( about to get up but Swara stop him holding his hand).

Swara : ( emotionally) Today please don't go.

Sanskar is confused by her behavior.

Sanskar : what happened? ( confused).

Swara : ( try to cover her tears) Nothing happened. Just today don't go on jogging. You freshen up. I am going to make breakfast for you.

Sanskar nod yes thinking may be she is broken by betrayal so needs him beside her. Swara go for kitchen for making his breakfast.

In kitchen!

Swara making his breakfast tears are flowing from her eyes continuously. She remembered Something.

Swara making breakfast for Sanskar suddenly startled when Sanskar hug her from back make her eyes widened. She become more shocked when he kiss on her cheeks lovingly.