Shot 9

Hey friends!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like❤

SwaSan reach Mumbai. They are standing in front of a beautiful house. Swara is amazed seeing this house which is just according to her like. She is admiring this house with smile on face. Sanskar admiring her bright smile which always stole his gaze on her.

Sanskar : ( near her ear) Do you like it?

Swara : ( listen him turn toward him smiling) It's so beautiful Sanskar. I am mean just like my likes. When you bought this house?

Sanskar : ( smile) after our marriage. ( Swara amazed listening him) I  thought after marriage we will come here to spend time with each other and also planned we will always come here to spend quality time but ( take deep sigh) But due to our so called family we never got time for coming here.

Swara : (put hand on his hand) are you sad?

Sanskar : ( nod no with smile) I am not sad not at all. In fact I am happy that by this all we came to know who is our own and who is just fake that they are own but in real they are backstabber. I am Happy that we came to know about  their real truth.

Swara : Yeah Sanskar! You are saying  right .

Sanskar : ( smile) now leave everything. We came here to start our new life not for talking about past right?  ( Swara nod yes with smile) Now come. ( hold her hand he open door she amazed seeing door was already unlocked).

SwaSan standing on door. Swara amazed seeing interior of house which is according to her wish. Sanskar smile seeing her smile. Swara about to step inside but Sanskar stop her by gripping her wrist make her confused.

Swara : ( confused) what happened Sanskar?

Sanskar : ( smile) Not like this.

Swara : ( confused) then how?

Sanskar : ( smile) Like a newly married bride. We are starting our new life so it should be the way every couple start their life. I want you to enter in this house as newly married bride.

Swara : But Sanskar for that family members is important but our family ( take a sad sigh).

Sanskar : ( smile) they were never our family Swara. Our family is in front of you. See. ( Swara raise eyelashes become shocked seeing).

Swara : ( smile in tears) Dida, Uttara.

Dida, Uttara come with thall of puja and other important thing in hand with bright smile on face. Swara smile in tears seeing them. She see Sanskar with astonished. Sanskar smile at her wipe her tears make her overwhelmed by his love for her.

Swara : ( astonished) Dida,  Uttara you both.

Dida : ( smile) Yes we both are here. Sanskar called me here from Banaras to stay here forever and with so much his pleading I agreed to stay here.

Uttara : ( smile) and I came back in Mumbai because my studies completed so Bhai told me to come back. He told us that he is going to bring you that's why we are waiting for you for one week.

Swara looks at Sanskar astonished knowing he is planning to bring her here from one week means after he brought her back in Maheshwari house forcefully.

Swara : ( surprised) You made this plan of staying in Mumbai one week ago itself.

Sanskar : ( smile sheepishly) Yes when I came to know you were acting and real truth of your family. I realized one thing that why always because of all we suffer. We didn't live a single moment without any hurdle and problem. Always directly or indirectly our so called family created problem for us. So that time only I decided first I will came to know what you are hiding and then we will leave Kolkata and all and will stay here. That's why I called Dida and Uttara both here because for me and you both only Dida and Uttara are the one who love us truly.