Chapter 15

Jessica's POV

I wake up and observe that my head is on Bryan's chest.

I remember what happened and blushed because of what a child I had been yesterday night.

Then, seeing that he is still asleep, I go and take a long shower clearing my mind from everything.

Bryan's POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing and observe that Jessie is not here. She must be taking a shower.

I pick up my phone.

"Good morning, love."

It's a guy. Why will he call me love? And why is this phone so small? Why does it not fit in my hand like it used to?

Maybe it isn't mine....

Shit. It's Jessie's. I remember we have the same ringtone. So, this must be Jacob. I check. Yes, it is.

"Hello? Hello? Jess?"

"No Jacob. This is Bryan. She is taking a shower. She will be back anytime now. I will tell her to call you. Oh wait here she is."

Jessica's POV

I am almost done. Just drying my hair. I exit the washroom with a towel in my hand.

Bryan is talking to someone. On my phone.

"...I will tell her to call you. Oh wait here she is... It's Jacob." he says handing the phone to me.

I smile as soon as I hear his name.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" I say cheerfully.

"Good morning, love. You good?

"Right now, I am. Though I don't know about night."

"Why? What do you mean?"

"Bryan made me watch a horror movie yesterday." I pout.

"Hey, I said I am sorry."

"So what do you think of me staying over after our date?"

"Date?"

"Yes. I went to this restaurant one time with my friends and I can assure you it is pretty good."

"That seems good."

"So I will pick you up at 7."

"7 it is." I say with a chirpy voice.

"And Jess. Wear a dress. Wait... that rhymes"

"Oh yes, it sure does. Whatever you want. Goodbye."

"Bye."