Chapter 25

When I need to find someone, they become invisible. Great!!

Oh there is Jacob.

Here goes nothing…

“Jacob!”

He turns around to see it's me. A wave of relief suddenly washes over him.

“You are good, right? God, I got so scared that something happened to you when you didn't come to school yesterday. I thought our breakup affected you more than I thought it would. Thank God you are ok.”

“I am fine. Are you okay?”

He says with a strained smile,”I don’t think so. But I will be.”

“Jacob, I thought about what you said that day. I don’t know if I like you or Bryan or someone else. But what I do know is that both of you are important to me. And I know if I lose you, I will go through the same trauma I went through 5 years ago when Bryan left me. If not more. You may or may not be right about me not liking you the same way you did. And I know only you can help me figure everything out. What we have developed in the past few years is something much more that love or hate, right?” I continue when I see him smile. “So, I hope you wont give up my offer of being friends.”

“I would never.” And with that he pulls me in a hug.

The bell rings and he goes as he had a computer bonus thing today before school.