Hunter

Cas was taken by surprise when she said this.
"You're a hunter?"
"Not anymore. I was hunting a demon, a very powerful one. I'm not sure how, but it put me in a coma. And now I'm cursed. Whenever I meet someone new, my memory is erased. I'm given a new life, where I'm not a hunter."
"And the demon you tried to hunt must have posed as your significant other."
"That's one way of putting it. You know, I've met a lot of things in my time, but never an angel. I thought you were a myth." Cas smiled.
"You remind me of Dean."
"I'm just gonna take that as a compliment."
"What was the demon's name?"
"I'm not sure he was telling me his real name. But he called himself Zachariah." A chill went down Cas's spine.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yeah. Why, do you know him?"
"You could say that. We need to get back to Dean and Sam. Now." They rushed back to Cas's hospital room. Sam and Dean were still talking.
"Are you sure this'll work?"
"It's our only lead, Dean. We're out of options."
"Alright. Cas, if you're there, we have a cure. I can't guarantee anything, but it's all we've got. We'll be right back, I promise."
"Dean, I need to tell you something! Get the Ouija board, this is important! Zachariah was involved with Ellie's accident. I don't know why, but he posed as a demon. It was back in 1969. He must've used time travel. Zachariah put Ellie in a coma! She's a hunter! You've gotta hear me, Dean." He was close to tears by now. He wasn't sure why, but Dean was frozen stiff.
"Sam, did you hear that?" He asked.
"No, why? What was it?" A tear ran down his cheek.
"It sounded like Cas. He said Ellie's a hunter." Sam was now intrigued.
"She's a hunter? What else did he say?"
"He said Zachariah was involved with her accident. He posed as a demon. It was in 1969."
"Zachariah? Why would he put her in a coma?"
"I don't know."
"Dean, if you can hear me, I love you. I love you so much. Please tell me you can still hear me." Dean sighed.
"I'm sorry, Cas, but we've gotta work on this cure. You're my angel. And I'm not gonna lose you." And with that, they left, leaving Cas and Ellie behind.
"Looks like we're on our own." Cas muttered.
"What do we do now?" Ellie asked.
"This is gonna be a long shot, but I believe we should give Zachariah a call."