Chapter 1

(Keep in mind that some events may be a bit different, since I'm writing this based on my memory. Also this book may not be as good as others since it's my first book, but I'll try my best! T_T)

Name : (Y/N) (L/N)

Quirk : Claws

You can grow your nails up to about 5 inches long in under 3 minutes. However, the longer you grow your nails the easier to snap they will be. Snapping off your nails is pretty painful, so you tend to only grow your nails to about an inch long during combat. They're very sharp and can cut with the force of a sturdy knife. Your nails also secrete a type of poison, and you can control the dosage of poison your nails create. In order to get this poison into someone's body, you will need to penetrate their skin with your nails. If you use this poison too much at once, you will get dehydrated and may even faint depending on how much poison you're using at a time.

------------------------

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Ugh.." I groan as I gradually sit up, pulling the covers of my bed off my torso. I attempt to get up but strangely, my legs are shackled to the bed? My eyebrows furrow in confusion as I take in my surroundings. "W-what the hell?" I stutter out as I realize that everything around me is black, almost as if I'm in a secluded void. The only thing I can see is the bed I'm tied to and an off white door with peeling paint. Suddenly, a noise interrupts my thoughts.

Knock Knock

"(Y/N)...? Are you awake?"

Someone speaks to me, their voice sounding like an echo. The door slowly creaks open to reveal a teenage boy. He has curly hair and a... blurred out face? I try to move closer, but I'm reminded by the jingle of the shackles that I'm tied up. Squinting, I attempt to speak but nothing will come out. It's almost as if I'm paralyzed in fear, even though I don't know the reason why.

"(Y/N).."

The curly haired boy says my name, but I can not answer.

"(Y/N)......"

He starts walking closer. No matter how much I try to respond, move, or do anything for that matter, my body won't listen to me.

"(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)!"