Chapter 3

KEY :

(F/T) = Favorite Topping

(Y/W/S) = Your worst subject

(E/C) = Eye color

(F/D) = Favorite Drink

(F/C) = Favorite color

((Y/N)'s P.O.V)

The cold tile clasped beneath my thighs as I sat against the floor. My hands moved swiftly, tying the blemished white laces of my bright red converse. Content with the bow I made on my shoes, I jumped up with my hair swishing around my face. Giving my mom one last hug and a 'Goodbye', I walked towards the door. I unlocked the slightly tan apartment door to see a pair of emerald green eyes staring right back at me. A mewl escaped my mouth as I stumbled back.

"O-oh (L/N)! I'm sorry for scaring you..!" Midoriya said with worry present in his voice. He stumbled a little bit at the doorway and into the apartment. He then held out his hand to help me up. Grabbing his warm palm, I stood back up.

"It's alright Midoriya, I was just surprised." I sent the frigid boy a small smile and led him outside the door.

Midoriya and I have known each other for about a week, growing closer with every interaction. He didn't seem to have any friends other than me and Bakugo. Although Midoriya insists Bakugo is his childhood friend, I think he's more of his bully than anything. I felt kind of bad for the poor kid, especially since I inferred that he spent all these years alone. Sometimes I still hear mutters about him in the hallway, and he occasionally comes from classes with new bruises on his face. Being the little detective I am, I tried to investigate on who would do this to him. Someone other than Bakugo, of course. However, I couldn't skip class and just walk into his classes looking for the culprit, so my investigation was stumped at the moment.

Snapping out of my reminiscent thoughts, Midoriya and I chatted for a bit about the buildings that were currently being built in the area.

"Isn't a cat cafe going to be built somewhere around here?" The curly haired boy quizzed me, tilting his head a bit.

"Oh yeah! I heard about it, apparently it's going to be called 'Koffee and Kittens'" His question struck a cord in me, my inner cat lover shining through.

"M-maybe we could go there sometime?"

"Of course! We should go next week when it opens!" I excitedly said, already imagining the cute little kittens. Midoriya had a light dust of rose on his freckled cheeks, and he looked down to the sidewalk. Content with my future plans, I decided to ramble on about how much I loved cats to the boy next to me. Surprisingly, he paid close attention to my random thoughts, even though anyone else would probably tune me out. We spent the rest of the walk having a one-sided conversation.

---------------------------

(Time Skip)

Getting absorbed in the story in front of me, my eyes scanned the paper and absorbed every bit of information. While turning the page in a zombie-like state, my head perked up a bit at the feeling of the book being taken from my hands. I turned my head upwards to see the ash-blond culprit. Bakugo...

"Whaddya want?" A lazy tone was in my voice, still entrapped into the book I was reading.

"A little birdy told me you wanted to get into U.A" Venom was laced into his voice, and an unpleasant scowl was burned onto his face. I recalled a couple days ago during lunch when I told Midoriya I planned to get into U.A., but I didn't want to suspect that he told Bakugo.