Rooms and Tweets

When we got to the store, we got 6 BAGS OF CARROTS TOTAL!!!!! I was super mad once we got to check out. Why did we have to get so many bags!? Wait, this is LOUIS TOMLINSON we are talking about! The dude who loves carrots! What am I thinking? He was super lucky i brought my check book! When we got back to my home, Liam, Niall, and Zayn were in the living room. Louis, of course, went to put carrots up but still was going to eat them. It was line they everyone was moving in....wait a second.....where's Harry?

"Um, guys, where's Harry?" I asked. Seriously, I know that he can be VERY nosy. "In your room....He said thats were your movies are...." Liam said. "WHAT?!" I ran straight to my room, which is upstairs, to find Harry with my bra and underwear over his clothes. I stood there in the door way so angry at Harry, but with a blank expresstion.

"Hey Harry can I ask you a small question? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY UNDERWEAR?!" I screamed at him. "What you jelious that i look better?" He asked while posing. UGH IM SO GOING TO KILL HIM! "Get out of my clothes!" I yelled at him while chasing him around my room. I finally caught him and pinned him on the ground. "What are you going to do about it?" Harry asked while he was smirking.

"Um...I dont know....um....I know! You have to take a picture of yourself in only those cloths that you're wearing on twitter!" I said smirking. "Please dont!" Harry said teasingly. "You didn't let me finish....you have to take a picture of yourself in those clothes with nothing under them on twitter!" I finished. "Not on Twitter! Please!" Harry begged. Harry begged not to be on Twitter? I should be begging not to be on Twitter.....wait a second....I didn't tell them I dont want to be tweeted about!

"OH NO!!!" I said getting up off Harry and running into the living room. After Harry came in after me, all the boys were in the living room.

"Did anyone tweet about me, yet?" I asked all of the boys. I saw them shake their heads and say 'no'.

"Good and don't do it! I really don't want to be noticed! That is a rule about me! You are NOT aloud to tweet about me, being with me, or about being with a girl, ok?" I said.

They all said in unision a 'ok'.....except Liam....."Liam? OK?" I said. I REALLY don't like being tweeted about!

"Well...I tweeted about being with our new....um...how do I say this......roommate?" SAY WHAT NOW!!!!????

_______________________________________________________

A/N- I shall not update until i have 5 votes ok? ok

-<3 MicheleDobson