Food and Truth or Dare

"You're always hungry!" Zayn said.

"Fine! I'm STARVING!!!!" Niall said as he rolled around on the floor.

"Niall, come with me. I'll make you something." I said chuckling.

Niall got up and ran to the kitchen. When I got there I saw that he was already trying to fine something for me to cook.

"You know, you need to learn how to cook if you're gonna live here." I said

"I kn-wait! You mean we can stay?" Niall asked hopefully.

"Of cou-" I started.

"Guys! Get in here!" Harry yelled.

I ran but Niall stayed in the kitchen. I only ran because it IS my place and if anything gets destroyed then its One Direction thats gonna pay for it.

"What's goi-" I stopped running and just stared at the 4 boys on the floor.

"TRUTH OR DARE TIME!!!" Louis said loudly.

He picked me up and sat me inbetween Harry and him.

"Niall!! He-wait where is my brother?" I asked.

"Oh, he left because he had to go back to a place he couldn't tell us! He aid to tell you he LOVES you!! AAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" Zayn teased.

"Oh ok........NIALL!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!" I tryed to crawl away but they kept pulling me back.

"He is taking to long. I'm gonna go check on him." Zayn got up and walked to the kithen.

"Niall!" We heard Zayn yell.

Louis got up and walked into the kitchen to see what was going on. Louis ran back with a broken carrot and he was screaming "NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Niall walked back in with Zayn behind him.

"I'm gonna kill you! You irish leprechan!!!!" Louis screamed at Niall

Of course he was joking...............right?

"Louis! Sit!" Louis sat down. "Just because I'm lettign you stay, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want!!!" I said loudly.

"Sorry Louis......" Niall said while looking at the ground.

"Its ok little Nialler!!!!!!!!* Louis screams and hugs Niall tightly.

AAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ok..........back to earlier! NIALL HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!" I whined.

I dont want to play truth or dare with these people! Their dares are really wierd! I'll just pick truth if they make me play!

"What do you need help with?" Niall asked.

"I dont wanna play truth or dare!" I whine again.

"Truth or dare!!!!!!!! YAY!!!" Niall yelled as he ran over and sat down.

I groaned. I tryed to sneak away but thats kinda hard because im the only girl playing. As i tryed to sneak away, Harry saw me and put his arm around my waist, i pushed it off and tryed again. Louis saw me this time and just picked me up and sat me on his lap. i just quit struggling and just sat there.

"Ok, I'll start! Michele truth or dare?" Zayn asked.

"Truth." I said.

"Do you like any of us more than the others?" He asked

"Nope!" I said and I popped the 'p.'

They kept asking and I kept picking truth.

Finally, after I picked truth for the 10th time, Niall asked "Are you ever gonna pick dare?"

"Nope!" I said again.

"Then the game is pointless and boring!!" Louis whined.

"I dont care! I dont wanna play anyway!" I said as I wiggled out of Louis' grip and ran to my room.

I quickly locked my door. I heard lots of feet running to my door. It sounds like there is and extra pair of feet. Its probably my imagination.

"Haha! Whatcha' gonna do now?!" I yelled through my door.

I heard some whispering but i couldnt figure out what they were waying before they stopped.

"Please? Can I come in?" Niall asked.

"Um............ok fine! But only Niall! I KNOW HOW TO SHOOT!!!" I said and grabbed my bro's beebee gun again.

I heard 5 pairs of feet run away. WAIT! 5 pairs? My counting is off so much.......

"Come on in my little buddy!" I said as I opened the door to....................

Not Niall, definately not Niall................................

My Father?

_________________________________________________________

A/N- DUH DUH DUN!!!!!! Why is her father here? How did he find her? What will he say? Guess in the comments please!!!! I shall not update until I have 5 comments from 5 different people or until i get back from Arizona on friday! That does mean that if I get those 5 comments today I will update! Oh and on the side is a music video of my name by The Beatles but with my name spelled wrong! ENJOY!!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!