Caught in Action

NEW'S POV
Hi everyone! I'm Newwiee! I'm just a regular 26 year old man, but with a huge, deep secret. I have a crush, on my childhood best friend, Tawan Vihokratana.

He is so unbelievably hot, his dark tanned skin, his broad shoulders, his arm veins, his jawline, and not to mention his adam's apple? His voice is also very hot and sexy.

Lately, it's been very hard to control my sexual desire. As childhood best friend, it's usual to touch each other. "Newwiee, what are you doing~~~" Last night, that boy had the audacity to touch my nape and whisper to my ear with that cursed, sexy voice. I got hard on immediately and excuse myself to the toilet.

Right now, I'm currently in bed. Stalking my man crush. Why is he so hot, that particular pic of him, wearing a neck lash. Gosh, I want him to choke me. Without realization, I started to rub and message my length. Imagining it was done by my one and only best friend, Tay.

"Hnghhh.... Tay...." I moan as I grab my cock and move my hand up and down. I imagine Tay's large hand and strong fingers stroking my length, his deep eyes looking at me and his sweet voice whispering my name.

"AHHHN... I need... more... I want Tay inside me.. HNGGH" I can't come with just my front, I started fingering my hole using my three fingers. If only, it's Tay's dick! That must felt so freaking dreamy.

"TAY!!! AHHHNNNN!!! Ta — Tawan.... I'M COMING AAAAAAH" I felt it coming! I'm twitching and just when I'm about to release my juice, the person I expect the less come into my room. "Newwiee, do you want to eat ice cream this eve —Ohoo, you're enjoying yourself I see" That's it. I'm fucking screwed. Goodbye my life.

TAY'S POV
I search for my BF, Newwiee. I want to take him on an ice cream adventure this evening, so I go to his room casually. That's what best friends do right?

"Ahnnn..." I stood frozen in front of his door. Is that a fucking moan? Did my Newwiee just moan? "Tay.... I want you inside me Tay!!" He moaned my name with the sweetest voice that sends sensation through my whole body and specifically my dick.

Truthfully, I always have a crush on my best friend, Newwiee. He is so beautiful, his white milk skin, his cute eyes, his gorgeous smile. Everything about Newwiee is just so captivating and lovable. I'm just not ready to confess, afraid that everything will change if you fall in love with your own best friend. But hearing his moans, calling my name. I guess the feeling is mutual!

I decided to enter his room. "Enjoying your self. I see" I said to him with a smirk. Gosh, the view. He's fingering himself and stroking his dick. His pinkish cute little hole look so tempting and his dick is a nice size too, his crimson red cheeks, dreamy eyes. He looks so fucking sexy right now.

"Tay!!!! Oh my God!!! Tay I'm sorry — This isn't what — I...." New looks so panic and he started crying. I hug him immediately and say, "Newwiee baby, don't worry. I also feel the same for you. I love and lust you. Now continue where you left. Let me watch you." I told him.

He starting to stroke his dick, and within 10 seconds he come. He shoot white thick juice out of his dick while moaning my name, "Tay!!! AHNNN!!!!" He looks so hot right now, my dick is so fucking hard. It's exploding inside my pants.

NEW'S POV
I'm so embarrassed by the fact that my crush caught me masturbating. But I'm glad he also has the same feeling for me. We both love and lust each other. Then I realized one thing, he's also hard. I can clearly see his bulge inside his pants.

"Need something, Tay?" I asked him as I look at his dick and poke it. He snapped. He flip me and said to me with a dominant voice, "Let me make both of us feel something that's really fucking good."

Oh shit, Is he going to do anal? But I'm not in my best condition right now! I want to do my first sex in somewhere special! "But since this is the first time we're going to do something different, I'm not going to fuck you yet. Let's wait for the perfect moment" Oh my God, I love this man. He seems like he can read my mind!

"Cross your thighs" He said to me as he hold into my feet. So I bring my thigs together. "Your feet is so white and smooth, you're like a goddess Newwiee, my goddess." His voice sounds so heavy, it's like music to my ears.

"I'm going to enter you, New!! Ahhnnnn... HNGGFH!!!" He said as he put his length between my thigs. "AHHNN TAYYYY!!! It feels good hnggh" I don't know why, but it feels so fucking good, my dick got hard again.

Tay keeps moving hard and fast, just like I love it. Then I feel his dick twitching and he screamed "AHNNNN!! NEWWWW!!!! I'm going to come!! COME WITH ME NEW.... AHNGGGGGG!!" He grab my feet as he fasten his thrusts. "Me too Tay!!! Hnghhhh... TAY FASTERRE AHHHNNN!!" We both release our cum at the same time, and drop to the bed.

"So, BF means boyfriends now right?" Tay ask me as he hug me and kiss my hair. "Forever." I told him and hug him. We spend the day cuddling and maybe eating another kind of "ice cream". If you know what I mean.

Author's Note :
So? Do you enjoy this book so far? Hehehehe I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it! Pictures from twitter.