Our Night [Wedding]

3rd Person POV

It was a Tay and New's wedding night. Everything is blue, the decoration, the lighting. They choose to marry in the beach, during night. Everything is so perfect, the night almost feel magical.

                TayNew's Wedding Decoration

Tay is wearing an all black suit with white stripes while New is also wearing a black velvet suit. Both of them decided wear black, husband and husband.

 Both of them decided wear black, husband and husband

Their Wedding Suits

"I, Tawan Vihokratana, take you, New Thitipoom to be my husband,
to have and to hold,
from this day forward,
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death do us apart."
Tay said while looking deeply into New's eyes.
"I, New Thitipoom, take you, Tawan Vihokratana to be my husband,
to have and to hold,
from this day forward,
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death do us apart"
Newwiee said the same thing while caressing Tay's cheeks.
"You're now pronounce husband and husband. You may kiss each other"

They share a deep-full of love kiss. Their tongue dance within each other, kissing while hugging each other. And then suddenly, a song starting to start.

Lucky, I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Huh, what kind of best friends that marry each other? TayNew only!

TAY'S POV
It's finally the day. I'm married to the person I love the most, my Newwiee, my beautiful husband. I take him to the hotel room I've reserved for our after wedding night. "Come here my love, let's do the thing we've been waiting the most." I told him as I lead him to the bed.

The bed is full of flowers petal, the room's view is so beautiful. We can clearly see the sea. There is also stars on the ceilings from a projection lamp. Everything is so beautiful, perfect, flawless like my husband. I'm so lucky to have all of these!

                    The Room and The Ceilings

I took Newwiee to the bed and starting to kiss him. Gently. "My Newwiee, I love you so much, my precious star." I told him as I lick his upper lip and caress his cheeks while looking at him deep in his eyes. "You are so gorgeous. My goddess" I said to him once again and then deepens the kiss.

"Ahnn.. Tay.. I love you so much too... You are my everything..." His moans are heaven for my ears. It's like the best music I've ever heard. I started moving to his neck and sucking it hard. "HNGHHHH TAYY!! M — more ahhh...." Newwiee moans his lungs out.

I know he already wants me to put it in. I just simply know it. Then, I started fingering his hole. "Baby, does your sweet little hole want something?" I said to him with a teasing voice. "Hnghhh.. Tay.. Faster!!!" Newwiee moans as his eyes filled with pleasure and tears.

I fasten my thrusts and add two more fingers. "TAYYYY HNGHHH...!!! I can't anymore... Put it in AHHHH!" He begs me while scratching my back. "Anything you want, my love" I said to him and I ram my meat to his asshole. Raw. Of course, we're husbands now!

"AHHHHNNN TAYYY" He starts moaning. I move gently, carefully. He's like vulnerable glass. My precious glass. My everything. "I love you so much, Newwiee" I whisper to him and fasten my thrusts. "Tay AHHHH!! I'm close hngghhhh..." His body jerks up and his dick twitching. "Me too baby!! Ahhhhh... Let's come together" We release our cum together. My body is full of Newwiee's cum while my cum dripping from his hole.

We drop to the bed and then he look into my eyes and say, "Tay... You are the most important person to me. Promise me, we will be together forever." Cute. Of course we will always be together. Even after we die. "Forever and ever." I said to him as I kiss his forehead.

Author's Note :
Something soft and cheesy to endure last update's craziness! I'm not really into soft and gentle sex so I don't know if this is good enough..... But still hope you enjoy it tho! Thankyou for reading