Bad Kitty

TAY'S POV
It have been one week after New became my boyfriend and told me that there is a secret waiting for me. One damn week! And he still hasn't told me the secret yet. I'm so freaking curious about the secret. Everytime I ask him about it, he always tell me, "Patient baby." with a smirk. Which, making me even more curious!

Now, I'm currently on my way home, daydreaming about the secret. I think it's something sexual tho? I mean, everytime I ask about it he always smirk or wink. Hmmm, it better not asking for threesome. Cause, I ain't sharing him with another man. Hell no! Tonight, I'll make him tell me about the secret. Hopefully.

When, I enter the house. Everything is dark, but our bedroom is full with red light. I started panicking. Where did Newwiee go?! Is the secret that he will leave me alone at night to be murdered in some kind of red room? Is my boyfriend OK? Oh my God, I'm so —

"Meow meow baby..." Suddenly New leans into our bedroom door. Wearing a luxurious red cat custom. What the fuck? He looks so fucking sexy and tempting. He even wear cat ears, and what's that? Is that a butt plug attached with a tail? God, he's really gonna be the death of me.

"W — what? Newwie...." I still overwhelmed by the whole situation, when he push me into our bed and look into me with seducting eyes. "Am I a good kitty?" He asks with a cute voice and start wiggling his ass. Good kitty, my ass. He makes me wait a whole week for this. "Bad kitty!" I say to him with a glare.

"Bad kitty need to be punished?" New really has the audacity to say that with blinking eyes. "You bet!" I say with a deep voice and flip our bodies, so he's under me. "Lift up your ass!" He's so sexy right now damn. He lift up his ass, and I start spanking it, harshly.

I hit his left butt cheek. One. "AHNGGGG!!!!" He moans immediately. Two. I hit his right butt cheek. "HNGGGHHH TAYYYYY!!!" The way he scream my name is so beautiful and tempting. Three. I hit the middle part of the butt cheeks. "HNGHHH RRRRRR" He moands and purr at the same time. "Oh? Kitty starting to get impatient?" I ask him with a smirk.

"Ahhhnggg please......" He's a mess right now. My mess. I look into the butt plug inside his hole. And I tease him, by moving it fast. "TAYYYYY HNGHHHH MOREEE!!!" He can't help but begs me. Oh, I love it when he begs.

NEW'S POV
It feels so good, but not enough. I want his and not this toy! "Please.... Get out off the butt plug ahhhh..." With that, Tay get off the butt plug inside my ass. And he start caressing my butt cheeks. Still a softie afterall, huh? Lovely.

"It feels empty inside... Why don't you put yours?" I seduce him and he immediately snap. He rams his dick into me without a warning. "HNGHHHHHHH AHHNNN FASTER TAYYYYYY!" He move faster and faster, "New hngghhh why are you so fucking sexy huh? My sexy kitty!" He groans and whisper to my ear.

You're the sexy one! Hearing him whisper through my ears sent sensation to my whole body. I'm close! "TAYYYY AHHHNGGG CLOSEEE!! I'm coming" Just when my dick twitch and ready to come, he grab my dick tight and close the tip with his finger. "Not untill I say so."

"Hiksss.... Tay... Please!! I was so close AHHH!" I started crying and he suddenly lift my whole body and he put me on top of him. My boyfriend is such a strong daddy! Me likey! "Ride me baby." He says with a demanding voice. Sexy as ever.

TAY'S POV
With that, he push his whole towards my dick and start riding it. Damn, he looks so sexy, even more with that costume! "AHNGGG TAY TAY TAYYYYY" He moans my name, and his dick is twitching. I know he's close. "Newwiee I love you so much. My lovely kitty." I say to him and caress his body. My beautiful boyfriend.

"AHNGGG TAY I'M COMINGGGG!!!" He bursts and his cum is all over my chest. His orgasm face is the prettiest. With the view, I came inside him in the slightest second. He drop into my body and close his eyes. "This is the secret? You are unbelievable Newwiee. Unbelievable pefect." I say to him and kiss his forehead as he's already sleeping peacefully.

***