Double The Fun

NEW'S POV
"It was so good! I felt like cumming for 5 times! Damn, definitely will do it again!" My best friend, Gun talked about his last night with two strangers at the bar. "So you're telling me it feels good having two dicks up in your ass?" I ask him with a confusion. Isn't that kinda hurt?

"I tell you. It is so damn good. It hit the prostate 2 times better!" Gun yell with an excitement. "Too bad you have a boyfriend tho, you can't enjoy two dicks at the same time!" He teases me. "Hey! I'm glad I have a boyfriend and will stay loyal thankyou very much!" I yell at him. "Whatever you say hahaha" Gun chuckles. "But I kinda want double penetration too you know."

Turns out, Tay, my boyfriend is behind us the whole time. He must fucking heard me saying I want a double penetration. I am fucked. I look at him and he's smirking, then just left us like that. "TAY! Wait for me!" I try to catch up to him, but slip and fell instead. Embarrassing!

"Fuck! Is that your boyfriend?" Gun pull my hand and ask me a dumb question. "No it's my grandma!" I answer him sarcastically. "Well congratulations my son. You're going to have a destroyed ass tonight." Yeah. All thanks to this hoe bestfriend of mine.

TAY'S POV
"But I kinda want double penetration too you know." I accidentally heard my cute, innocent boyfriend said that. He wants what? Double penetration? Not so innocent now, huh? I immediately get off the club and go somewhere.

"Adult Shop Night Flower" It's a sex shop. Yeah, I went to a sex shop for the first time. Why would I want to go to a sex shop before? I have an amazing boyfriend who's very sexy and innocent, but wild at bed. But no, he wants double penetration now. How do i do that without sharing him with another man?

Dildos, man. The answer is dildo. So I went into a sex shop. Looking for dildos. It suprised me there are so many kind of dildos, the vibrating ones, the long ones, the thick ones. And then, one dildo attracted me. A blue, transparent dildo with a hint of gold glitter in the tip. I'm fucking buying this one!

When I arrived home, I look at Newwiee resting in sofa with a worried face. "Tay!! Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere!" He pouts. Cute. "So double penetration huh?" I asks him with a smirk. He jumps immediately.

"E — eh.... I mean...." He can't say a word. Without a second, I took that beautiful lips against mine. Licking it harshly, biting his lower lip. "Ahhhn... Tay wait hnghh...." He moans from the kiss. Giving me access to put my tongue inside his mouth. I lick and lick the inside of his mouth. Tasting all his delicious saliva.

"What's this? You're hard from a little kissing?" I ask him and play with the bulge in his jeans. "Hnghhh... Tay please....." He begged me and look into my eyes with his lusting eyes and crimson red cheeks. I immediately unzip his pants.

"AHHHHHH TAYYY HNGHH...!!!" He suddenly screams because I lick his asshole, pushing my tongue far inside it. "You like it baby?" I ask him with a grin. "YESSSSS!!! PLEASEEE AHHH... moreee..." His body jerks up and I took the opportunity to finger him. I put my 3 fingers inside him, knowing he's ready.

"HNGHHHH TAAAAY AHNNNN FASTER FASTERRRRRRR!!!!!!" He demands me to move faster. What a needy baby. I thrust my fingers inside of him faster and rougher. I can definitely see, he's already dripping some precum. Mine's also already very hard and ready to destroy that ass anytime.

"Tay hnghh... Enough... Put yours now inside of me please!!" He can't hold it anymore. Neither do I. I ram my dick inside him. God, the sensation and the warmness. It's still tight eventho I fucked him thousand times already. "AHHHNGGGG TAYYY YESSS AHHHH..... FASTER TAYYYY!!!!!" He screams and begs. I move faster and faster untill we both twitch. Wanting and ready to come.

"TAYYYY AHHHHNNGGG!!! I'm coming!!!!!" He screams. But, I pulled out. Don't he want double penetration?

NEW'S POV
I was so fucking close to my heaven! But he pulled out! Meanie! "Tay!!! Why did you pull out? I'm so close to my climax, you asshole!" I smack his head, but he grins instead. "Don't you say you want double penetration?" He says while holding a blue dildo. My eyes widen seeing that. Where the fuck did he get it tho.

"I went to a sex shop buying this beautiful dildo for you." He says calmly. "Now lay down and lift your filthy ass, you dirty baby!" He dominate me. He sounds so hot when he's telling me to do things. So, I did what he asked me to do. Without warning, he thrust his hard dick inside me. "AHNGGGGGGG YESSSS...." I screams carelessly. It feels so fucking good.

Then, suddenly I feel a new sensation inside my hole. Tay added 3 fingers inside of me while he's still thrusting his dick. "AHNGGG TAYYY WHATTT AHHHHHNNN WAITTTTTT!!!" It hurts so fucking much, but the pleasure is beyond. "What? We must prepare you for what you want baby" He smirks and move his dick and his fingers faster.

"You're ready for this?" He asks me, looking a bit worried. Good boyfriend. But I want to feel what Gun felt, taking up 2 dicks in my hole. "Yes!!" I answered him. And then suddenly, Tay thrust a dildo into my ass, moving the dildo and thrusting his dick hard. "AHNGGG TAYYY AHNNNNN IT FEELSSSS... GOOD AHHHHHH" I screams immediately. I swear, this is so good!

The sensations that's hitting my prostate is unbearable. My hole is twitching with Tay's dick twitching and the dildo makes Tay's dick twitch even more. Faster and rougher, "AHNNN TAYYYY I'M COMING HNGGGGGJHHHHHH.......!!!" I can't hold it anymore. "Me too!!! New!!! Hnggghh together! Let's come together!!!!" We both came at the same time.

"So which one is better? Mine or that dildo?" Tay asks with a pout. "Yours is always the best!" I kiss him as an answer.

***
Author's Note :
I feel like this FF can have 100+ chapters due to all the sex imaginations and kinks I have lmao... Hope you're enjoying this FF as I enjoy writing it!
***