Love Vibration

Author's Note :
Hello! Sorry it've been days since I last updated this fanfiction, I'm kind of busy at the moment. Will try my best to update regularly💙
-------------------------------------------------------
NEW'S POV
"Hey, I'm bored~~ Let's play something!" A tanned guy, Tay, my bestfriend suddenly says to me when we're hanging out at his room. We've been friends for so long, we know each other like the back of the hand. "Newwiee! Stop ignoring me~~" He said with a cute voice, who would've thought a manly guy like him can turns cute? Only when he's with me tho!

"Aish! What do you want to play?" I answer him and hug his shoulder. That's what BF do right? Skinship is totally fine and not weird. Anyway, BF stands for best friend, obviously! "Let's play UNO card, and the winner can ask the loser to do something. Anything he wants!" Tay says and he take the UNO cards from his table.

"Bring it on!" We begin to play UNO. And the worst thing is, "UNO! Bitch I win! You will do anything I ask you to do" Tay says to me with a smirk. "Ugh, okay whatever" I answer him lazily and lay on the sofa. "Wait here! I need to take something, don't you dare run away!" Tay said as he running to the bathroom.

When he's back to the room, he bring something. Small, pink, wait a fucking second. Is that a vibrator?! Why in the hell he has a vibrator. "You must use this, tomorrow on school. While you do your English Presentation. Must." He suddenly said to me with a deep voice.

"Are you out of your mind? Why do you have a vibrator in the first place anyway?!" I ask him, confused to death. "You don't need to know! Just put this in your ass tomorrow, remember you lose the game, you get the vibrator HAHAHA" He fucking laugh and handled me the vibrator. Jesus.

TAY'S POV
Finally the day I've been waiting for finally has come! The day where my best friend, New Thitipoom will do a presentation with a vibrator in his asshole! Truthfully, I always have a crush on he, and I'm not a saint, in fact I'm the biggest pervert you would ever know. I want to do things to him, you know. Well, I can start today, maybe?

"You wear it, right?" I said to him while slapping his ass. It is normal to slap your best friend ass, isn't it? "You fucking pervert! Stop touching my ass.... Hnghhh... What did you just do?!" Of course I increase the vibration through the remote control on my hand. "Just do your presentation, Newwiee" I said to him and enter our English class.

"Newwiee Thitipoom, you may start your presentation!" This is where the fun begin. New immediately go in front of the class and start adjusting his laptop. I want to have fun with him a little bit, I push the + button and increase the vibration, New jumps immediately and glare at me. "Fucking. Behave" He says to me with a mouth motion. Fun!

"So this is the beginning of the city... hnggfhhhh... the city —" New starts the presentation but I decided to tease him a little bit, "New, are you OK?" our teacher asked him. "I'm okay miss. I will continue my presentation. The city, London, is a well known city... AHHH"

I maximize the vibration and suddenly he moans in front of the whole class. His eyes starting to get dreamy, his cheeks are crimson red. He looks so tempting, I wish I could just bend him right now and make love to him.

"NEW!!! Are you fine? You don't look so good!" Our teacher ask him again, "I'm sorry miss, may I go to the toilet first? I feel really sick. Can I continue my presentation on the next class?" Newwiee tell our teacher and glares at me. "Anything to make you feel better." Then, he rushes to the toilet.

I wonder what will he do in the toilet tho? "Miss, may I go to the toilet please?" I ask the teacher. After I got the permission, I immediately go to the toilet. "AHNGGG..." A moan escaping one of the stall. I open it easily, of course my Newwiee must be so horny, he wouldn't bother lock the door.

"TAY!!! You meanie!!!! I have to re-do my presentation hnghhhhh... AHHHH" He screams as I again, increase the vibrator. "Oh but you seem to enjoy it, tho?" I smirk at him and unbuckling his jeans. I can see the bulge, clearly. "You enjoy it so much, you become this hard?" I tease him and lick his tip.

"AHGGGGG.... Tay... Ahhhhh... Please just —" He can't help it and start moving his hips with my mouth. I gladly suck it, hard and fast. "AHNNNN TAY I'M COMING AHHHH!!!!!" He screams and release his juice inside my mouth, I swallow it all. It's delicious, just like him.

I decided to take out the vibrator from his ass. "Hnghhhhh...." He starts moaning. When it's already out from his ass, "Ahnnn... But Tay... It feels empty..." He says to me with a seductive eyes and his hands rubbing his hole. "Put yours instead Tay" That's it. I'm fucking doing this.

I ram my dick inside him. "AHNGGGG TAY YESSSSSS!!!!!" He screams with pleasure, "Faster....!!!!!!" If that's what he want! I move faster, faster, and fasted untill I feel my dick twitching. "Hnghhh... New I'm coming!!!" His body jerked up, "Me too!!! AHNGFGGGG TAYYY I'M COMING!!" We both cum at the same time and drop to the floor.

"So can we change BF from best friends to boyfriends?" I asked him while ruffling his hair. "About time" He said and we share a deep, passionate, full of love kiss that day.