Part 2: A new friend or a new enemy?

"Herobrine...", you said slowly. Now you knew why you should be scared. But... You weren't. "I wouldn't be sad if you ran away. It would be fine to me. You wouldn't be the first one to run away.", he explained. You stayed though. Then he stood up, took the sword and looked at you. "Well, since you aren't running away, you could come with me if you want. But you don't have to.", he offered. You nod and went with him. You felt save.

(Herobrines FoV)
*She is the only one that didn't run away. She is special, I can't lie.* I thought. Then I turned left and went into a forest. Victoria was still following me. But suddenly she stood right next to me. "Why are you so sad? I know that some persons think you are a mean... Person. But I don't think so. I think you are nice. You are the only person that was nice to me yet." I stopped and looked her directly into her green eyes. She was serious. I looked away to hide my surprise. "We should get going.", I said. I blushed a little bit. As well as she. I went on. We walked for like an hour until I finally found what I was searching for: a little house in the woods, very well hidden, but easy to find for me. I opened the door and let her pass in. Then I followed inside and closed the door. Victoria stood in the living room and looked amazed around.