Part 12: A bigger problem

(Herobrines FoV)
Multiple days had come and gone since I got stabbed. I still didnt train with Victoria but I watched them train. Victoria was good that's for sure. After some days a zombie came in my room. He was not a Creepypasta but he was my servant. "Zomb." I said. He greated back and took the bandages. He smiled. "You kinda look like Antisepticeye. Jack's alternative ego." He laughed. "But everything is alright now. The wounds shouldn't open up again. But you should be careful. But training is allowed." I nodded. Victoria was still out training with Slenderman so I went to them after Zomb had gone back to the Nether. On the way to them I tried some things out like stabbing air with a stick I found or bending my neck. It all worked even though I was extremely careful. I didn't want to let Victoria see me so I climbed a tree and sat down on a branch. I was so light that I didn't break the thin branch. I decided to watch them at first. Victoria was fast at dodging. I smiled kindly as Slendy hit her once but not hard. She just fell backwards on her butt. As she stood up she suddenly looked up. I went Invisible for a few seconds. She smiled. Slendy nodded to her and she ran into the woods. I decided to wait. "Boo." I heard behind me. I turned around and shrieked. Victoria was standing right behind me. I tried to get back control over my body but I fell backwards out of the tree. I felt two hands catching my fall and opened my eyes again. Slendy caught me and chuckled. Victoria suddenly appeared next to me. She just TELEPORTED! I was confused as all hell. I didn't know that she could teleport. Slenderman noticed my face and explained: "Your magic somehow dropped onto her soul. Her soul recognized the magic and let it in. Since she has the Soul of Peace and you are the Lost Soul... The souls are sticking together." I was still confused. I knew that nobody knew which soul mine is but I didn't want to tell either. "Okey? So what now?" "You have to tell us which soulcolor you have Herobrine. We need it. Gaster needs it." Victoria said. Gaster. I know this name. I don't know from where tho. I tried to get into Victorias mind to gather information. Oh. Gaster was a big Skeleton. Possibly father of Sans and Papyrus. The royal scientist of Undertale. I know him. I tried to get more information but Slenderman was faster. I suddenly got a really bad headache and put my hands on my head. Slender-Sickness. Of course. It was getting really boring.  The headache got worse every second. "Stop reading minds Herobrine." Slenderman groaned. But Victoria said slowly: "He didn't try to hurt me Slendy. He tried to gather information about the situation. Let him go. Please Slendy. I don't want anybody to get hurt." I groaned quietly. Nobody should get hurt. Well that's too late now. That headache is not gonna be gone in a few days like always. I don't know why Slenderman was so aggressive now though. He was actually kinda scaring me in a weird way. I closed my eyes. It was painful to see the light now. Victoria put her hand on Slendermans arm. "Let. Him. Go." She said dangerously quiet. Slender threw a hateful look on me then he suddenly threw me on the floor, so hard that I lost my breath and my head pounded like crazy. It felt like 50 miners in my head with giant diamond pickaxes mining up my brain. Victoria sat down next to me and apologized. I did not really care. I saw Slenderman standing a few meters away. He was breathing in deeply and breathing out longer than usual. He tried to calm himself down. I glanced at him. Something was definitely not right. Well I had a little excuse for hurting him but he? I don't get it. Slenderman turned around and stared at me aggressively. I asked: "What is wrong Slenderman?" He suddenly shouted: "What is wrong? YOU are wrong. You are the reason I get so beaten up by my mind! I try to help but you won't listen! Everything I taught you in the last year's was useless since you don't even try to keep your inner demon down! You are a pathetic idiot that wouldn't even notice if he got killed or not! You just stand there doing nothing! You don't even trust us! Why wouldn't you just die! But no you have to stay here bothering everyone! Not even Steve, your own brother loves you! We all thought about a huge problem in the world, why EVERYTHING is going down. And we only found one solution: you! YOU are the asshole to try and kill everyone a few years ago! You just changed so you can destroy us from within. You don't even deserve the wings you still bear! They are broken because you were a traitor to Notch! You let Nightmare control you, told Victoria to leave and almost killed me! Nobody likes you! Don't you get it? Nobody even wanted you to be here! Just die. It will be a relief for everyone." I looked at Slenderman. He meant what he said. Victorias eyes were filled with shock. She opened her mouth but I raised my hand. My voice was painfully broken as I said: "If you want me to go Slender, you could have just told me. But remember: You aren't yourself right now. The different worlds are breaking you. Don't take it too serious." I said softly. Slenderman didn't care as he threw me against a tree and tied me up with his tentacles. "I don't care. Nobody cares. You are banished Herobrine. Don't even think about coming back. Only I can unbanish you. Go. And never return." He let me go. I fell down on my knees. Slenderman looked at me. His face was full of hate. Then I got an idea. I opened my arms and multiple strikes of lightning hit Slendermans soul. He just stood there staring at me. Then one of his tentacles pushed forwards and hit me on the floor. The lightning disappeared. But at least it worked a little bit. Slendermans soul had gotten it's real color back. Completely white. My own soul was grey and Victorias was green. Slenderman was still angry. One of his tentacles dashed in my shoulder. I felt my shoulder break into multiple pieces. Blood dripped out of my mouth and I coughed. Slenderman hit my left lung. It was no good. "Slender...." I coughed. Slenderman pushed his tentacles down in my chest. My last thought before I teleported away was *why always me?* As I teleported I fell into deep unconsciousness.