Part 5: Just Breathe

(Victorias FoV)
I woke up and looked at Herobrine. He was still lying on the place where I put him. But suddenly I noticed something: his Chest didn't move. I ran towards him and put my hand on his wrist. There was almost no Pulse. *Shit.... Shit shit shit!* I thought and started panicking. Then I thought *what would Herobrine do in this situation?* He would probably not panik and just try to wake me up. So that's what I did. I tried to wake him up but his breath stopped a few seconds later. I tried to make his heart work with a heart massage... But he still didn't react. I watched many doctor movies when I was little so I kinda knew what to do. I put my mouth on his and gave him some breath. Then I repeated it. After a few heartbeats which felt way longer he coughed. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I was shaking of pure happyness so I hugged him tightly and he started to groan. I remembered and let go of him. Herobrine tried to sit up but I pushed him down carefully again. "No. Just stay down. The wound could rip open again." He stared at me. "What exactly happened tho? I... Don't really remember." I told him everything, and he started to look a little bit confused. As I finished the story he looked on the ceiling.

(Herobrines FoV)
I really couldn't remember anything. It was like I had a huge Blackout but I hadn't. Victoria stopped telling and I got nervous. I had this feeling again, but this time not as strong. I was feeling watched but I pushed the thought away since Victoria noticed that I had gotten nervous. She finally let me sit up and sat next to me. We looked each other in the eyes. I saw her fear, sadness and a little bit of pain. I remember how she stood there in the forest as we saw each other the first time. I know that she had no time to say goodbye to her parents. She is 17 as far as I know. *She must really miss her parents...* I thought. I came home, my parents were dead since I was 8 and since then I was only playing Minecraft, was working on MMD or was killing Zombies in Call of duty. When I was 12, I came home from school, sat down and wanted to play, but the computer sucked me in. Since then, 8 years passed in the real world, but 23 passed here. Our age does still count like the real world, so that's my only way to know how long I've been here. I feel confident here because there's no one that hates me or even bullies me. But that only because no one really knows me. But I was living way longer in this world than she. Victoria was still looking at me but suddenly I noticed her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her hand, then I touched it softly. She looked at me and I saw another feeling in her eyes that was put over the others: love.

_______________
Hey Guys it's me JerryTeddy. Sorry for the short chapters. I still hope you enjoy them! See you soon!