Part 17: SHE returns

(Ben's FoV)
I noticed that Herobrine was feeling uncomfortable. He looked around nervously as we went to the portal. We went through it. On the other side Herobrine suddenly stopped. He was shocked. Nightmare was there. But he had a girl with him. Herobrine said: "Enderlily! There you are! I was worried sick!" But the girl didn't care. Her black hair was long with purple endings. Her also purple eyes were beautiful and cold as well. She was wearing grey coat and a dress under it. She had grey boots that were going over her knees and stopped right under the dress. "Herobrine." She answered. Her voice was nice but hate was swinging with it. "Oh! You know each other!" Nightmare suddenly laughed. "She's my daughter." Herobrine said slowly. His grey eyes were still sticking on Enderlily. "Well that makes it more painful for you." Nightmare closed his black eyes and Enderlilys' went blank and purple. She pulled out a grey sword with pink runes on it. Herobrine looked at her. He didn't move. I pushed him aside. Perfect timing because Enderlily charged at him. Herobrine did not even try to save himself. He was still looking at his daughter with pain and sadness in his eyes. Enderlily attacked Herobrine again. But this time he shot her back with his magic. Nightmare looked at Herobrine. Enderlily was completely unconscious for some minutes. So Nightmare took over and tried to take over Herobrine with magic. But nothing happened except Nightmare starting to shake. Herobrine had his eyes closed. Nightmare started to scream. His soul appeared and multiple cracks appeared in it. The double-voiced scream was extremely loud and made me close my ears. Victoria was still standing next to me. Even she had put her hands on her ears to keep out the noice. Hero opened his eyes. They changed into a Saphire blue and glowed soft. Nightmare stared at him, fear and pain in his eyes. He said "Do you really think you could take me over?" "No." Herobrine answered and started to grin. "I know so." Nightmare took out his sword. A green lightball appeared around us. A shield. Nightmare charged at Herobrine whose eyes turned grey again. But Herobrine dodged and punched Nightmare in the face (LIKE A BOSS!😂😂😂). Nightmare dropped onto the floor and instantly stood up again. He tried to kill Herobrine multiple times but he always found a way to strike back. Suddenly Nightmare got him and took him by his neck. He pulled him up and Herobrine struggled to get out of the deadly grip. The low lighting from the never ending fire disappeared shortly before coming back. This moment of darkness was broken by a single lightning which struck down. Herobrine was sitting on the ground with huge black wings on his back. But they were broken. His teeth were extremely sharp and his eyes bloody red. Nightmare stood a few meters further away up and glanced at Herobrine. I was surprised. I had only seen that transformation once and that was when he got attacked by Jeff five years ago. Herobrine started to smile like a psychopath and charged at Nightmare. Victoria dived her face into my shoulder. She was scared of what's going to happen. Some blood splashed and Nightmare's body fell to the ground. Without head because that one dropped a little bit later. Herobrines hands were bloody as well as sword. The green shield dropped and now I saw that Herobrines body was a little bit different than normal: he was way stronger but thin. His nails were long and sharp and his eyes were empty. He looked at his hands which were still completely bloody. He quietly said: "I'm sorry you had to see this." Enderlily stood up and glanced over to Herobrine. Her eyes were purple. She looked at Herobrine who just stood there looking at her. She suddenly hugged him and started crying. Herobrines eyes widened but he caught himself and hugged her back. He put his chin on her head and closed his eyes. He was a head bigger than her. I smiled. Only I knew that he was her dad. Victoria watched them hugging each other. She was smiling brightly. Then we went all together home.

__________________
Jesus Christ! This took way longer than expected! Sorry for not uploading for so long. I was busy with school as well. I will try to upload more often.

Your JerryTeddy