Horrid Henry • The new girl

Horrid Henry x Female! Reader
Word Count: 751

---

Horrid Henry

I sighed as I, with Al and Ralph, watched this truck pull up near our house. The tall, blond boy turned to me and grinned

"Ooh! What do you think this kid is? A girl or a boy?" Al asked.

"Was that even a question? Of course, I prefer the second option, then we could, probably, get them to warm up on Henry and then we're going to have another member of the purple hand gang! " Ralph stated as I nod, in agreement.
"That is correct" I state, as the brunette muttered an 'of course it is'.

Then, on one of the cars, a girl, about my age, got out of the car. She had (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and wearing a (f/c) sweater with some... cartoon designs on it? I know it's not cartoon since Stuck-up Steve told me once about it... oh! It's anime!

Then, some other kids, most I don't recognize, piled up around the girl, they're also mostly fellow girls.

"Bogus! It's a girl!" Ralph exclaimed, Al nodded along.
"Well it's surely disappointing Lord High Majesty..." the blond said.

I... I know she's a girl, but something about her makes me feel different, like, I don't know... it's just something that I don't see in that snotty, and snobby, Moody Margaret or any other girl, for that matter.
Rocking Rowaine, also known as the only boyish girl around here, was screaming something at the poor girl. She kept yelling something about '(y/n)' or something else like that...

I motioned the two boys to follow me as I walked over to this girl. apperantly, Rowaine saw me and waved, I waved back. I gave her a fistbump as I approached her, she gladly returned the gesture.

"Sup, Master Butt?" The raven haired girl asked, Ralph chuckled from behind me.

"Nothin' much, Princess Taco, though...who's the new girl?" I asked as Rowaine and the (h/c) haired girl looked at me.

---

Y/n L/n

"Oh, she's one of my good friends from, my old home, (hometown)!" Rowaine exclaimed, suddenly she seemed excited.

The brunette boy, who seemed to be one of her close friends, nods in understandment.

"Oh, right! Y/n, these are Henry," she pointed to the boy in blue and yellow sweater, who grinned, "Ralph," she motioned for the other brunette wearing a red hoodie, who glanced at me, "and Al!" lastly, she gazed at the tall, sporty looking blond. The three waved in sync.

"And boys, this is Y/n" the black haired girl states as she motions to me, I shyly waved when all eyes turned to me. My old friends who piled up earlier had to go, so it was down to the five of us.

Rowaine's watch beeps and her eyes widen at the time. "Uh, Y/n, sorry, as much as I really want to catch up with you, I can't right now... I have baseball practice, with my pal, Al, here" she slung her arm on his shoulder, which made the blond blush at the contact, "And we sorta have a tournament this weekend, I'll make it up to you next week though!" she exclaimed as I nodded. She let go of the tall one's shoulder and grabbed his hand, she practically dragged the blond boy away.

"Good luck!" I smiled as she walked away, she returned the gesture and mouthed 'thanks'.

"Oh! I have to go too! My mum says that I need to go home early today because my auntie, and cousins, are coming over!" Ralph said and strolled away as well.

---

Horrid Henry

I grumbled a bit, as a blush crept up on my face.

"So uh... did you transfer to Ashton primary school, yet?" I asked as she nods, and smiles, "I transfered before I got here!" she stated with a smile.

"Oh, hey, is that a my hero academia shirt?" I asked as she grinned. "Yeah, you a fan??"

And with that, we chatted for about a good minute, or two, until we heard someone exclaim 'Y/n, unpack your stuff!', which the girl only responded to with an 'ok!'.

The girl stood up from the sidewalk, where we sat on, and then smiled at me.

"I hope I'll see you arond, Henry! It was nice chatting with you!" she said as I smiled and said "you too" and then, with that, she left.

I think I'm catching feelings for the new girl... and I like it...