Rude Ralph • Kick It

Rude Ralph x Gender Neutral! Reader
Word Count: 329

---

Y/n L/n

My back slid against the lockers as i tears were pouring out of my eyes. you see, in Ralph and I's anniversary, I have found out he was cheating on me with a blonde named Terrible Tiffany.

"Damn asshole..." I muttered as I looked over the person who was walking down the hallway.

it was Aerobic Al

"Howdy Y/n - why are you crying?!" he exclaimed as he ran over to me, wiping my tears away as he brushed off some hair from my face.

I could only sob as I hugged him out of nowhere. He only sighed as he realized what the cause of my crying was.

He helped me stand up as I kept crying, he patted my back as he gave me a side hug

and the asshole himself walked down the hallway

"Al?? What are you doing with my girlfriend??" Ralph asked as Al glared at him. "Taking her home, why do you care?" Al shot back as the brunet blinked in suprise and confusion

"What do you mean why do i care? Al, I'm her boyfriend for christ's sake!" Ralph exclaimed, mad. I got away from Al as I glared at Ralph with red eyes "yes, but boyfriends don't cheat!" i exclaimed as Henry, Rowaine, and Annie walked down the hallway, they were talking, but they stopped when they saw the situation.

Ralph started to sweat as his face was red. "I- uh-" Rowaine gave him the middle finger as Annie patted my back. Ralph sighed, defeated.

"Alright... alright, I did cheat.." he said as Henry rolled his eyes, disappointed in his bestfriend.

"B-but Tiffany threatened me to!" he said as Rowaine pushed him out the school. "out with your filthy lies!" Al said, "good riddance"

Rowaine sighed, "He may be my cousin but i don't know what's wrong with him.."

and then annie promised us some ice cream, so we all went out to buy some, together.