Lazy Linda • Prank

Lazy Linda x Male! Reader
Word Count: 449

---

Lazy Linda

I started to snore when Margaret gave us a lecture that girls shouldn't be weaker than boys, so she gave revenge at Henry for filling out her treehouse with spiders, wow, that would be impressive.

I went out of my daze when I noticed  Margaret snapping her fingers infront of my face.

"Linda? Linda! Are you listening?!" she exclaimed with her annoying and ear bleeding voice.

"Yes" i paused to yawn "yes, I am"

and then she proceeded with her story, but not after glaring at me and walking away.

Meanwhile, at the purple fort nearby

Y/n L/n

I sat in between Ralph and Graham as Henry planned to sabotage the secret club. He eventually needed to hire Rowaine and Rodrick with some gumballs.

"Okay, so here's the plan!" Henry exclaimed as the Row entered the fort.

A few days later, at ashton primary school

I sat on the playground as I watched the plan play out. Annie needed to distract the other girls and she became all shy and giddy around them as Margaret lectured her about being a really shy girl and then Rowaine pushed Margaret from behind but when the bogey brain turned to look around, Rodrick was in Row's place, this made her mad and she ordered the other girls to chase after her.

Rowaine started tauntering Margaret and stole her phone. Then the bogey brain got mad as Rowaine started running.

The other boys eventually had to distract the teachers as well, Ralph and Al went to the teachers lounge.

Then my part started to roll in, giving Henry the buckets of green goo we call 'slime'.

I don't know what he puts in those either.

Anyways, Henry , and some of the other purple hand gang members, started to pour the slime onto the remaining girls, who all screamed.

one girl caught my eye though, Lazy Linda. out of all of the girls, she was somehow the most innocent in all of this, considering she didn't seem interested at being friends with Margaret and the others.

I could hear Margaret complaining in the background while Susan agreed with everything she said, they made up since Margaret probably thinks she needs her yes-men

After Henry and the others left, snickering to themselves as Rowaine chatted with Annie happily, I rushed over to the short haired brunette.

"Heya, Linda, it's Y/n, from class?"

"I know" she responded, trying her best not to cry

I helped her up and then offered to help her get the slime off of her clothes and she obliged.

I started to blush whenever we came in contact.

Oh shoot, I may have a little crush on someone