Perfect Peter • Cutie

Perfect Peter x Gender Neutral! Reader
Wordcount: 320

---

Y/n vance

My older sister sighed as she walked out with me, walking me to the ice cream parlour nearby. She saw some of her friends and sped up, slightly forgetting I was with her. When she did remember I was there, she smiled sheepishly and apologized.

Then she held my hand and then they met up there, I noticed a blond boy, who seemed to be from my class, he had some curly hair. He hid behind an older boy who had messy brown hair, presumably his brother. He saw me, smiled and waved as Rowaine talked to her friends. Later on, we entered the shop and we sat at a booth, with her friends, of course, I sat next to my older sister. Then they started talking again as the blond guy tapped my hand.

"Hi, I'm Peter from your class" he said as he smiled I smiled too, "I'm Y/n, the new student that just moved here though I suppose you already knew me", he giggled which made my heart flutter.

this guy named Ralph offered to treat us ice cream which I was thankful for since my mom told me that my sis had to save up.

though as we waited, Peter and I seemed to hit it off, he said he was part of a group called the best boys. I explained that in my old hometown, I was part of some club about (your/intrest)

he could only smile and say he likes that too. I just can't, he seems too perfect to be true.

though I was a bit saddened when I realized that we had to leave, Rowaine waved bye to her friends, Peter smiled at me and said 'see you at school' while I could only say 'you too'.

later on, while walking home, I was smiling and blushing to myself.

well, looks like I found a new crush.