Chapter 1

"Excuse me. Please move. Ow." I say as my two best friends and I make our way the ought the crowd of screaming girls.

We finally find the entrance to the hotel and there's a man standing in front of it.

"May we please get in?" I ask impatiently.

"Why should I?" He aks, trying to be intimidating.

"Um, because my two friends and I are staying here for the next week." I say, like it wasn't already obvious enough with all of our luggage.

"Oh ok, sorry." He says moving out of the way.

Once we get inside the hotel, our ears are ringing from all of the high pitched screams from the girls standing outside.

"Holy crap, why the heck are there freaking like, a thousand girls outside?" I ask, walking over to the desk. I give the man our room number and he gives us our card.

"Oh, and ma'am, the reason there are so many girls outside is because we have a some band staying here for the next couple of days." He says, too happily.

"Oh ok." I say walking to the elevator.

"One of those girls pulled my hair!" One of my friends, Mary, says. We've known each other since kindergarten.

"Legit though. They were touching things they shouldn't be touching." My other friend, Emily says, widening her eyes slightly.

"They're wild animals." I say, shaking my head sarcastically. Most things that I say are basically sarcastic.

The elevator stops on the third floor, and we get out. We get to our room and I swipe the card and the door unlocks. Once we get settled Emily runs to the bathroom, leaving me to use the family bathroom in the hallway. When I go to open the door, I find out that it's locked. Now I have to use the bathroom on the first floor in the lobby.

As I'm walking out of the bathroom I ram into the back of someone.

"Oh I'm sorry! Are you ok?" I ask awkwardly.

"Yes I'm fine." The boy says, laughing slightly, turning around to face me.

He has red hair and an Australian accent and looks about my age.

We get on the elevator, standing in silence for a few seconds.

"So what's your name?" I ask.

"Michael," he says smiling. "what's yours?"

"Blair." I say smiling back.

We both get out on the third floor.

"Cool our rooms are beside each others!" He says, scaring me.

I let out a small squeal and jump. "You scared me!" I say hitting him in the arm.

"I can tell." He chuckles. "But you're in between us."

"Us?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah Ashton and I are in that room," he says pointing to the room on the left side of ours "and that's Luke's and Calum's room." he says pointing to the room the the right.

"Cool." I say nodding my head. I try to open the room door but I forgot my card. "dang flabbit. Emily open the door." I say loudly.

"Who is it?" she says.

"Seriously Emily?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Yes, who is it."

"It's me, what are you, five? Open the freaking door."