Chapter 9

We walk back in the room and Calum and Mary are gone and so is Michael, and Ashton and Emily are sitting on the couch.

"Where did everyone go?" I say looking around.

"Cal and Mary went to our room, and Michael just kinda disappeared." Emily says.

"Typical Michael." Ashton says.

"Hey let's go to my room." Luke says nudging me out the door again.

"Bye you guys." I say to Ashton and Emily before shutting the door.

"Why are we going to your room?" I ask looking up at him.

"Because no one's in there." Luke says laughing lightly.

"Oh." I say nodding.

Luke swipes the card and the little light turns green.

"It's not as messy as I expected." I say looking around the room.

"That's because Calum and I have been going over to Ashton and Michael's every night." Luke chuckles, plopping down on the bed. He pats the spot next to him.

I walk around the bed and sit down Indian style next to him.

"What are we even doing?" I ask confused.

"Cuddling." He says, pulling me down closer to him.

"Oh." I giggle.

I lay my head down on his chest and wrap my hands around his waist.

He starts playing with my hair.

"I love it when people play with my hair." I say.

"Let's play hair stylist." Luke says sitting up.

"What in the world." I giggle.

"What?" He says. "I can't play with your hair?"

"No, no, no you can, but it's just weird picturing a teenage boy playing hair stylist." I say.

"How do you do the twisty thingy?" He asks, looking at my hair, clearly confused.

"Ok look," I say. "you get three strands of hair, and you put the first strand in between the other two, then you get the third strand and put it in between the other two and you just keep doing the same thing over and over again." I say, slowly showing him, then brushing it out.

"Ok so like this," he says, scrunching up his face still confused on what to do.

"No," I giggle at how cute and dorky he is. "Like this I say." showing him one more time.

"Oh." He says, copying my motions.

"I did it!" He says, excitedly.

"Pretty good for a guy who just learned 50 seconds ago." I say.

"Why do you like it when people play with your hair?" He asks sitting back, pulling me back with him.

"Because it feels good." I say.

"You know what else feels good?" Luke says, smirking.

"Shut up!" I say, playfully smacking his leg.

"I love you." He says in a sing songy voice.

"I love you." He says again, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you too." I say rolling my eyes.

I grab a pillow and hit him with it.

I see him reach over to grab the other pillow and curl up in a ball, hugging the pillow to my chest. I feel the bed shift and look up to see Luke towering over me.

I squeal and pull the blankets over me.

"Oh wait I have an idea!" I say popping up out of the covers, my hair flying everywhere because of how staticky it is. I look up at Luke, who lowers his arms from where he was about to smack me with the pillow.

"Let's make a fort!" I say smoothing my hair out.

I grab as many blankets as I can and throw them on the floor in front of the bed.

"This is going to be the best fort ever." I say.

-
PLEASE READ!!!!!↓↓↓↓
Sorry it ended really weird but the chapter started getting long and I want stuff to happen in the next chapter;)))) thanks for reading this terrible book!!!!