Chapter 7

"Have a holly, jolly Christmas," Luke and I sang loudly, earning weird stares from Ashton, Emily, and Mary.

"Turn this off." Emily says, reaching for my phone.

"Don't you dare," I say, "you're making me use these stupid things so this is pay back." I say, pointing at my crutches.

Emily hates Christmas music, unless it's actually December. I on the other hand, get Christmas songs stuck in my head during the summer. Luke loves Christmas music too I'm assuming since he's shamelessly screaming the lyrics with me.

"It's November 29th. In less than two days that's basically all you will hear is Christmas music." Mary says to Emily.

"My point exactly. Face it Emily, even if you hate Christmas music, you actually love it." I say.

"True." Luke says.

"JUST HEAR THOSE SLEIGH BELLS RINGALING TING TING TINGALING TOO." I basically scream.

"COME ON ITS LOVELY WEATHER FOR A SLEIGH RIDE TOGETHER WITH YOU." Luke shouts, Mary and Ashton joining.

Emily just rolls her eyes, and crosses her arms.

"Come on, babe you know you want to." Ashton says.

"No I actually don't." Emily says back.

"Bahumbug." I say, turning the music up even louder.

Mary walks over to Emily and pulls her up, taking both of her hands waving them around.

"Wow Emily you're so cool, you're too cool for Christmas music." Luke says.

"Come they told me, PA RUM PUM PUM PUM!"

"Come on Emily you know you want scream Christmas music." Ashton says.

"Just try it." I say.

"This is peer pressure, you do know that right." Emily says.

"Do it, do it, do it." I say.

"Fine," Emily says. Then out if no where she yells, "Yes this is my favorite!"

"Whoa, alrighty then." Ashton says.

"ROCKIN AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE, HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!" We all scream.

"YOU WILL GET A SENTIMENTAL FEELING, WHEN YOU HEAR VOICES SINGING LETS BE JOLLY-" We're all cut off by Calum and Michael, walking through the door screaming, "DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY!" The song goes off, and Jingle Bell Rock comes on, one of my favorites.

Luke takes both of my hands, and we start jumping around, like Mary did with Emily.

Calum walks over to Mary and does the same thing. Soon Ashton and Emily are too.

"Aw wait Mikey, come here." I say, letting go of one of Luke's hand.

He gets up and takes one of my hands, and before he takes Luke's hand he looks at him and says "yes homo." causing everyone to erupt in laughter.

"Sorry, but he's taken." I say, wrapping my arms around Luke.

"Luke? You're cheating on me?" Michael says, putting his hand over his heart. "I'm hurt." he says.

"Sorry Mikey." Luke says, before gently placing his lips on mine.