Explanation

Rachel

I burst out crying.

Why?

She swerves into the ditch.

Why her?

"I love you" she coughs.

Why my best friend?

The blood... the screams...

"Hey Rachel we have a-" Enzo walks in, eyes widening. "Are you okay?!" he runs next to me.

I cry and shake my head. "No... I'm fine"

"You're not! What happened?!" he rubs my back.

"Boo hoo" Tucker walks in and I look at him.

Enzo glares. "Shut up" he shakes his head and turns back to me. "Please tell me what's wrong so I can help you" he frowns.

"I just suffer with ptsd" I try to calm myself.

"From what?" Tucker raises an eyebrow.

God I hate that asshole!

Why is he such a dick?!

"Why should I tell you?" I ask sternly.

"Because I'm helping you?" he laughs in annoyance.

"My dad killed my mom" I say and their eyes widen. "In a car crash. I was in the backseat. Little fifteen year old me, terrified when they saw their own dad take the wheel from my mom to swerve her into a ditch. Of course the bastard survived, but my mom? She died slowly. I was by her side, hyperventilating, screaming for help. And my dad... he fled the scene"

Enzo frowns. "I'm so sorry, Rachel" he hugs me.

"I get these... flashbacks from the scene all the time. My mom actually brought me the horse I've always wanted. He's my best friend... and he gets me through these... episodes" I explain.

"Ah. Horse girl" Tucker crosses his arms.

"You don't have to be here if you don't want" I cross my own arms.

He rolls his eyes and sits down. "What happened that night?" he asks.

 "What happened that night?" he asks

"My dad was abusive. He was always drunk. He would often hit me sometimes too.... but not as much as my mom. He was never like this, not until he lost his job" I say softly. "He was drunk"