Epilogue

Tucker

"I miss you, En. So much.... even though you were a pain in the ass, you're still my identical twin brother. My best friend. You were always there for me when I needed you, you never asked questions, you just knew. I miss attacking Carebear with you and embarrassing her in public. Eighteen years since the accident... and I'm so sorry this happened to you... I love you, En" I say sadly as I let go of the little light lantern.

 I love you, En" I say sadly as I let go of the little light lantern

"I know we've never met... but... I wish we have. I'll see you one day, uncle Enzo" Carter lets his go.

"I'm forever missing you, baby. All these years without you have been torture... I can't wait to see you. I love you so much, baby" mom wipes her tears and lets her lantern go.

"You're spot on The Red Hooders is still there and won't be replaced. Ever. We miss you so fucking much, kiddo" dad hiccups, releasing the lantern.

Caroline calms her crying down. "I remember all the fun we had when we were here, big brother. How much you teased me, recorded Tuck beating me up, shopping, sharing your food... everything. I miss my brother... so much" she hesitates, but lets it go.

Rachel moves around. "Enzo... you were the greatest, sweetest, and selfless person I've ever encountered. I miss you heaps and hope you're having a great life up there in heaven!! Take on the world up there" she sadly smiles, letting the lantern go into the dark sky.

"We never met you,"

"But we know how much of a badass Red Hooder we were,"

"I wish we could've met you! To hear all the embarrassing shit about Tucker and to see you in general,"

"You're probably saying what losers we are, but hey! We're cool, I promise!"

"We can't wait to meet you" the guys all let go in unison.

Dad holds mom and I take a sharp breath.

Rachel hugs me tightly and rubs my back. "He'd love this" she says softly.

I nod, digging my head into the crook of her neck. "I know... I know. It's so fucking hard" tears escape my eyes. "I dread this day every single year"

"I know baby. But I know he's happy and kicking ass up there. He misses you, I know that for a fact. He loves his twin brother" she kisses my shoulder.

"Yea" I squeeze her.

**

"HA!" Carter shoots right in the middle of the eyes.