Heartbreak

Tucker

I fucked up.

I was already mad that I got stabbed again and when Naomi sent that video to me of him messing with my girlfriend, my blood boiled.

And hearing that she left with him?

I was even angrier.

I mean, what like kind of boyfriend wouldn't freak out when their girlfriend only hanged out with that guy when they're gone?

Gosh I've never regretted something so much.

"How you feeling?" Jackson, Benny, and Cody walk in.

I look up at them. "You know when you're making the wrong choice, yet you make it anyway?"

 "You know when you're making the wrong choice, yet you make it anyway?"

"Go get her back dude" Benny says.

"I can't... she never said she wasn't cheating. She needs time to figure out if she really wants this... us..." I look down.

"But she wants you, man!! She didn't cheat on you! That's her friend dude. She was jealous about Naomi and told you. You? You just broke up with her like that fucking asshole you are" Cody snaps.

I stand up. "Wait, now, this is my fault?"

"Yes! She would never cheat on you! You jump to conclusions and let that fucking bitch Naomi break you guys up! You didn't even let her talk!" Cody shouts

"Do you have a fucking crush on her?!" I snap.

He rolls his eyes. "No! She's like my best friend! And I'm gonna be there and stand up for her like I would you guys! She LOVES you, Tucker! She would do ANYTHING for you like you would her!"

"I'm not saying I don't love her! Cause I do! I wanna marry her, Cody! I wanna grow old with her! It's just fucking Steven! I hate her being around him and she doesn't listen! She sneaks him in when we're not home!" I snap.

"Because she knows you hate him! And he's her friend so she did what's best for both of you guys!" Cody crosses his arms.

"OH YOU-"