Chapter 6

Zayn and Harry had been apart for weeks since Zayn is busy with practice and after practice, all he did was go home and sleep.

Harry understands though, he knows that Zayn is working hard for their games coming this week. It's his first game as the team captain. Hawkins high school versus the other school uptown.

Harry isn't lonely because Louis is with him and they're getting closer. They've been hanging out a lot, on the parks, cafe's and even bookshops. Harry's always smiling when he's with Louis.

Dating is fun.

"So, I was thinking, we could get away this weekend" Louis said as they sat under the tree at the park "This weekend? Where?" Harry asked as Louis smiled "My Uncle has a cabin near the lake. Wanna go with me? We could just chill, swim on the lake and have some fun. Just the two of us" Louis said as Harry like the idea.

They could know about each other some more "That's grea-" Harry paused as he realize that Zayn's game is on weekend too.

Harry bit his bottom lip as he thinks "Soooo...... is that a yes?" Louis asked as Harry look at Louis "It's Zayn's first game as the Team captain this weekend" Harry said as Louis shoulders dropped "Oh. That's, okay. Just.....forget that I said anything" Louis said as he looked at the skies.

Harry stared at Louis.

He wanted to spend some more time with Louis but he can't jus leave Zayn.

Zayn's counting on him to be at his first game. Harry sighed as he slowly grabbed Louis hand and intertwine their fingers. Louis gasped as he look at their hands and he look at Harry "Okay, lets have this get away" Harry smiled as Louis smiled back.

Weekend came fast.

Zayn's now putting his jersey on his bag and his a little nervous. He hoped they'll win. He hope that his team will make it til the finals!

Zayn huffed as he grabbed his bag and phone. He then dialed Harry's number. But his call went to voicemail. So he texted Harry "I'll see you at the game. This is it Hazza! P.S I missed you" Zayn sent the message as he exited his room.

As Zayn reached the school gym, students are now crowding the place "Hey Z!" Liam patted Zayn's shoulder as Zayn smiled "Ready for this cap?" Liam asked as Zayn rubbed his palms together "I think so" Zayn answered as Liam chuckled "Calm down okay? We'll win this!" Liam said as Zayn nodded.

Zayn looked at the crowd, hoping to see Harry but he can't seem to spot him. He only spotted Niall who's sitting behind the bleachers. Zayn went towards Him "Irish!" Zayn called as Niall whipped his head to look at Zayn "Zayn! Good luck out there!" Niall said as Zayn thanked him "Where's Harry?" Zayn asked as Niall shrugged his shoulders "I had no idea. I thought you came here together?" Niall asked back "We didn't" Zayn is worried now and Niall can sense his aura "Hey! He'll be here okay? Just, focus on your game today" Niall said as Zayn smiled "Thank you Ni. I gonna go change" Zayn said as he left Niall.

Harry's now traveling with Louis towards the cabin. It's located at the woods and Harry trust Louis that he won't hurt him or kill him. God, the woods is creepy as fuck!

As the car stopped, Louis unbuckled his seat belt and went out of the car.

Harry followed and his eyes widened with awe seeing the cabin "Wow, its beautiful!" Harry said as Louis smiled "I know right. A mini mansion cabin" Louis said as he went to Harry and take hold of his hand "You're gonna love it here!" Louis said as he pulled Harry inside.

As they're inside, Harry's even more in awe "Everything here looks posh Louis!" Harry said as Louis chuckled "I know! And we have the whole place to ourselves!" Louis exclaimed "Wanna see the lake?" Louis asked as Harry nodded.

After seeing the lake, Harry explored the cabin some more and after that, he went to the kitchen where Louis's cooking "Lunch will be served in a minute!" Louis said as Harry smiled. Harry grabbed his phone in order for him to be busy and not bored. He looked at his notifications and saw Zayn's text message.

Harry opened it "I'll see you at the game. This is it Hazza! P.S I missed you" Harry mentally read and upon reading the words I missed you, Harry's heart thumped. Zayn misses him. Well, Harry misses him too, he'd missed hanging out at his walk in closet.

Harry looked at Louis who's busy with cooking and he looked at Zayn's text again "He's expecting me at the game" Harry's thought said as he reread the message again "What am I doing? I shouldn't be here. I should be at the game. Supporting Zayn" Harry's thoughts said as he looked at Louis again who's now putting the food on the plates "Louis?" Harry called as Louis face him "Yeah?"

"I'm sorry about this but-I need to get back" Harry said as Louis stopped what he's doing "Oh" Louis answered "Uhm, why?" Louis added "I need to be at Zayn's game" Harry answered as Louis's heart sank.

This was supposed to be their weekend, not Zayn's weekend "It's okay. You can just stay here and I'll get myself an Uber" Harry said and Louis wanted to be mad that Harry decides last minute but he contained himself since they're not yet together and he doesn't have the right to be mad "No, no. We'll just go together" Louis said with a smile "I'm really sorry Lou. Its just that, Its Zayn's first game and he-"

"Its okay Harry. Don't worry. Okay, we'll just eat lunch first and head out okay?" Louis said as Harry nodded.

// A/N: Whoaaaa! Zayn misses Harry! Aww, soooo sweet! Well....well.... Harry chose Zayn than Louis and you know what that means? Harry is Zayn's priority! Aww my heart! 😍❤️

ZARRY misses each other! 💕

Spread love and not hate!

- the CAT xx