Day 5:

Mark woke up and went downstairs to make himself and Natsuki breakfast. However, when he walked downstairs, Natsuki was just finishing making cupcakes. This caught Mark off guard, "Natsuki? What are you doing down here so early?". "I tried to sleep last night, but I just couldn't. When I came downstairs I felt like making cupcakes for the club today, so that's what I did. In fact, I just finished the cupcakes." Natsuki said with a prideful smile. "That's great Natsuki! What do you want for breakfast?". "Oh, I'm not that hungry today.". "Me neither.". Mark and Natsuki skipped breakfast, got themselves ready for school, put the cupcakes in a tray, and they were out the door walking to school.

Yuri woke up at 3 AM that morning and wasn't able to go back to sleep. When it was 6 AM, she stared blankly at her bedroom ceiling, "I guess it's school time." Yuri said as she stood up, drinking the last bit of wine in her bottle. She then stumbled into the bathroom, brushing her teeth and getting ready for school. Yuri decided to skip breakfast this morning. Yuri doesn't usually eat much, but she hasn't eaten much, besides that one pancake in a couple of days. She grabbed her bag, slipping a knife and a new wine bottle into it and stumbled out of her house walking to school.

Sayori woke up at a reasonable time and decided to write her poem, which she "forgot" to do the night before and get ready for school. While she was passing the closet, she looked at the noose again. One her voices kept telling her, "Take it! Use it!". Sayori kept yelling back, "No! I won't! I can't! I cannot leave my friends behind like that, I can't leave her behind like that!". She then sprinted out of her room and bolted straight to school to escape her cruel imagination.

At school, Yuri and Sayori were the first to enter the homeroom. In the back of Yuri's mind, she remembers seeing Sayori in tears in the bathroom yesterday. Since it was the two of them, Yuri decided to ask her about it. "H-Hey Sayori?" Yuri timidly asked. Sayori put on a fake smile, "Yeah? What is it Yuri?''. "A-About yesterday, in the bathroom, why were you crying and hurling insults at yourself?". Sayori's smile immediately went away, "She remembers." she thought, "Maybe I should tell her. I trust her enough and I know I can't keep doing this alone, but I don't want her to worry. Afterall, she's going through some things herself. But if I tell her, maybe she will notice me more.". Sayori looks at Yuri and begins to speak, "You available after the club meeting today?". "I-I guess so...but what does that have to do with what I asked you?". "Because I'll tell you when I come over to your house later. Afterall, we agreed we'd hang out sometime, right?" Sayori smiled at Yuri. "R-Right we did... and okay. I look forward to it." Yuri paused for moment, "I'll b-be right back.". Yuri quickly walked out of the room before Sayori could act and went straight into the bathroom. She locked herself in a stall, opening her bag and grabbing her wine bottle and knife. Meanwhile, Natsuki and Mark then entered the room along with other students. Sayori greeted them and they began to chat.

Halfway through the period while the 3 were chatting with each other, Sayori's voices started attacking her. She quickly excused herself and ran out of the homeroom. Natsuki knew something was up, "Do you think Sayori is okay?" she timidly asked Mark. "Stay here Natsuki, I'll check on her.". Mark walked out of the homeroom and began his search for Sayori.

Sayori quickly bolted into the bathroom, once she left the room, and unknowingly locked herself the stall next to Yuri. Yuri was started when she heard someone crying in the stall next to her. Sayori cried even louder and began insulting herself. Yuri recognized the voice, it was Sayori's. "Not again." Yuri thought. She mumbled softly to the stall next to her, "S-Sayori?". Sayori immediately stopped insulting herself once she heard Yuri's voice, "Y-Yuri?! I wasn't just-" she stopped herself, "Ehehe~.". "Wh-Why were you saying such things? They aren't true." Yuri asked nervously. "Eh? What did I say?" Sayori said attempting to act dumb. "The insults toward yourself." Yuri clarified. "Oh that?" Sayori nervously giggled, "That's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about at your house today.". "Oh... okay then." Yuri said. "Y-Yeah.. I'll tell you about it later at your house." Sayori was extremely embarrassed Yuri had to ever witness this again, "Well I'm going now bye!". Sayori quickly walked out of the bathroom. Yuri stayed silent, chugging her wine.