Day 14

When Sayori woke up, she turned to see that Yuri wasn't there. She stood up and walked around the house to find Yuri, "Yuri? Where are you?!". Sayori found Yuri downstairs in the kitchen eating an apple, "Good morning Yuri!". "G-Good morning Sayori..!". "Ummm can we talk about what you revealed to me last night?". Yuri hid her face in her hair out of embarrassment, "Eh?! N-No...! I s-said too much yesterday..!". Sayori frowned, "No you didn't Yuri. Honestly, I like it when you are open with me. Now, I need to find the roots to your depression.". Yuri kept silent. Sayori frowned, "Yuri, cmon. I don't want you to feel this way, it makes me wanna-" she cut herself off. "W-What is it..?" Yuri asked. Sayori became increasingly nervous, "N-Nothing...!". "Please tell me.." Yuri directly said to Sayori. Sayori gave in, "I'm just not sure how long I can keep doing this for... I keep failing at helping you.. And if you ever do something-" Sayori began to cry, "I would never forgive myself and do something... drastic...".

Yuri began to tear up, "P-Promise me you won't do anything..". Sayori was silent. "PLEASE!" Yuri screamed. "..maybe if you don't do anything..." Sayori mumbled. Yuri kept silent, blushing. "Y-Yuri.." Sayori began to say, "I don't think I can leave you alone until you are better, this is scarier than my voices.". Yuri kept silent as she gave Sayori a hug. Sayori cried again. "I-I hope I won't do anything.." Yuri whispered. As Sayori was looking down, she saw a knife sticking out from under the table. She broke the hug, bent over and took the knife and showed it to Yuri, "How many more of these do you have Yuri?". Yuri turned away a bit, "Uuuuhh... I have a-a lot more..". "Where are they?" Sayori asked. Yuri didn't want to answer, "...places..". "Yuri?". "I-It's not my w-worst problem.." Yuri mumbled. "What was that?'' Sayori asked.

Yuri blushed, "N-Nevermind..". "What did you say Yuri? I'm curious.". "I-I don't wanna say..-" Yuri can't even look at Sayori in disgust of herself. "But why?" Sayori asked. "B-Because no one knows why..". "You can't keep this hidden forever! It's not healthy to isolate yourself from everyone else. I thought I earned your trust." Sayori began to tear up again. Yuri didn't want to see Sayori cry, "Y-You did..! I just d-don't like talking about myself..". "I hate talking about myself too... but I opened up to you and the others. It truly felt like a burden off my back. All I want to do is help you.". Yuri stayed silent. Sayori began to tear up, "Yuri p-please!". Yuri didn't budge. Sayori began to violently sob and took one of Yuri's knives, running into the bathroom. "S-Sayori..!" Yuri yelled as she followed Sayori. Sayori immediately shut the door and locked it. Yuri was up against the door listening to Sayori, "I deserve to die! I can't help anyone!". Suddenly, Yuri heard screaming coming from behind the door. Yuri broke the lock and opened the door. When she hurried in, Sayori had a huge cut on her wrist, "W-Why couldn't it kill me!? I failed you... I just wanna die!". Yuri immediately hugged Sayori, "No! I-I won't let you die..! I c-can't live with myself.. K-Knowing what I made you d-do..". "I-It's not your fault Yuri.." Sayori said, "I-I just wanna..." Sayori held the knife towards herself, ready to stab herself. Yuri immediately pulled the knife away from Sayori, "NO! I WON'T LET YOU!" Yuri threw the knife out the window.

"L-Listen Sayori, it's not you that makes me want to end it all... I-It's some... personal issues.. I h-have..". "What's there for you to be depressed about? You are amazing! I wish I was more like you.". Yuri began to panic. She tried to ease tension by giving Sayori a kiss on the lips, "I-I'm sorry! W-We both kind of needed it..". Sayori was frozen as Yuri cried on her shoulder, "It won't leave me alone... I-I don't understand!". "What won't?" Sayori asked unfrozen now. Yuri stayed silent. "Is it possible you have voices too?" Sayori asked. Yuri nodded slightly. "Is that why you believe your life is ruined?". Yuri nodded again. Sayori immediately hugged Yuri tightly, "Please tell me what they say to you.". "I-I can't! They w-won't let me..". "They threaten you too?". "Mhm-.. T-They give me physical damage..". "Is that why you cut?" Sayori asked. Yuri hesitated but answered honestly, "Somewhat..". "What do you mean by somewhat?" Sayori asked. Yuri stayed silent. Sayori frowned, "Y-You were doing so well Yuri, please tell me.". Yuri blushed, "F-Fine.. Sometimes, I j-just like to harm myself.".

Sayori gasped in shock, "W-Why do you enjoy hurting yourself?". "I-I don't know... I don't t-trust myself.. I just wish I w-was smart and talented.." Yuri blushed, "..like you..-". Sayori chuckled a little, "Yuri, are you serious? You are like one of the smartest seniors at our school!". Yuri began to panic slightly, "Uhh! D-Don't say that! I-It's not true..!". "Why?". "B-Because I'm not..". "Hun you are amazing! Don't let anyone or anything tell you otherwise.". Yuri frowned, "B-But I am a horrible person.". "Not at all Yuri!'' Sayori said, "Why do you hate yourself?". Yuri was silent. Sayori began to panic and kissed Yuri, "I've never been more scared than I am right now. Even if i have to miss school and fail the year.. I will stop at nothing to help you.".

Yuri panicked when Sayori said 'fail the year', "F-Fail the year?! N-No..! I w-won't let you..!". "If it means you will be happy and healthy, then it's worth it.". "Y-Your education is more important..". "Actually, yours is Yuri. You can do more with yours than mine. I promise I will help you get better by the end of this year..". Sayori looked at the time, 9:30, "Wow, we spent the whole day talking about this missing school. Let's go to bed.". Yuri looked down, "Okay..". They both got into Yuri's bed and curled up next to each other, falling asleep.

Mark was trying to call Sayori and Yuri throughout the entire day. By the time Yuri and Sayori fell asleep, he gave up. He hung up for the last time and faced Natsuki, "They both didn't pick up their phones. Sayori's house was vacant. I think they were both at Yuri's place.". "We should go over there tomorrow to see why they missed school today." Natsuki suggested. Mark agreed, "Definitely.". "I wonder why they didn't come to school yesterday.". Mark gave Natsuki a kiss on the forehead, "Don't worry hun, we will get to the bottom of it tomorrow. For now, let's go to bed.". Natsuki sighed, "Okay.". Mark and Natsuki walked into their room and fell asleep.