seven

"Bye!"

---

Mina was in her bed snoring and her father walked in with a cup of water. He was close enough and poured the water on Mina. "Dad!" Mina woke up. "What's up with you!"

"Sorry, I get carried away sometimes. In a few hours it's going to be prom, so get ready." Mina's father said. 

"How much time did I sleep?" Mina asked.

"12 hours." Her father laughed. 

"I have to get ready!" Mina jumped out of bed and rummaged through her closet.

---

"Hey cupcake want me to pick you up?" Chaeyoung called.

"No, it's fine. I can walk." Mina said from the other line.

"Whatever you say." Chaeyoung chuckled and ended the call. 

---

Mina was at the entrance and felt the tense build up inside of her. "Just take a deep breath." Mina said to herself. 

Chaeyoung who was waiting for the girl was talking to Tzuyu and Sana. Then the door opened. All eyes on her. Mina walked in. Somi, who was even surprised. "Mina, your here!" Cgaeyoung ran up to her. The short girl told her that Tzuyu and Sana were at the corner.

"You look, stunning." Chaeyoung scratched her nape.

"You don't look to bad yourself." Mina chuckled. "I just realized something."

"What?" Tzuyu asked.

"Prom is boring." Mina replied.

"You guys wanna leave and have some real fun?" Chaeyoung asked. They all agreed and Tzuyu went to start the car. Sana followed Tzuyu. "Come on, Mina." They both followed the other two girls outside.

"Excuse me, I have something to do."