three

"No you don't, you just love the thought of me bring with you. Bye Somi." Chaeyoung left the rooftop.

---

"Thanks, Sana. I really appreciated that you stood up for me." Mina thanked her.

"Anything for a friend." Sana smiled. Mina chuckled.

"Forgot what friends were." Mina chuckled.

"You didn't have friends in your old school?" Sana asked. Mina looked down.

"Let's just say my past wasn't very, superior." Mina faked smiled.

"What about we head to class." Sana said. Mina nodded and Sana ran ahead.

"Mina!" A voice echoed. Mina stopped in her tracks. She knows that voice.

"What do you want, Chaeyoung?" Mina asked.

"I-I just wanted to apologize for my harsh words. You aren't a monster, I am. I shouldn't have assumed. At least let me take you to the nurse." Chaeyoung said. Mina nodded and followed her.

"Wait, what about class?" Mina asked.

"Skip it." Chaeyoung replied. 

"I like the way you think." Mina smirked. "But, this doesn't mean your off the hook yet."

"Whatever you say." Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's wrist and pulled her to the clinic.

---

"Keep that on for awhile, okay?" The nurse said.

"Yes ma'am." Mina replied.

"Now go to class..... both of you." The nurse said and looked at Chaeyoung. They walkled out of the room and into the campus. 

"Where should we go now?" Chaeyoung asked.

"To class, obviously." Mina replied.

"Don't be such a drag. Let's go on an adventure!" Chaeyoung said with a smile.

"Well, I'm hungry." Mina stated.

"I'll buy you food. I owe you any ways." Chaeyoung replied. Mina got happy and yelled "Yay".

"Okay, can we go to the cupcake cafè?" Mina asked.

"Sure thing, cupcake."